• Show
Clear All
  • m_and_m
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2010
    • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by JimiT View Post
    Hi Marshall,

thanks for the reply. Good news it seems, now just to see about getting an Auto-mate shipped over to me

Cheers,

James
    Hi James,
    On the web site international customers can request a quote
    See my signature for the link to the site, or go direct to https://www.mm4x4.com.au/quote

Cheers
    Marshall
    2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
    2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
    Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• nuttyalmond
      • Apr 2014
      • Perth wa

Hi Marshall

Lockup mate now installed. Just a couple of questions if I may.

Does the Accelerator pedal mode have to be changed whilst the engine is running, unlike the other settings?

The minimum gear lockup settings on page 6 default is 2, but on page 7 its 3. Which setting would you (or other members) recommend for towing?

just for reference I had the unit fitted by Shultz auto electricians in Willeton Perth. Good service as always. I have no affiliation with the company.

regards

Mark
      Pajero 2012 NW gls. ECB Bullbar, Tow pro, Steinbauer module, Polyair air bags, Uniden 2 way, spv module, Provent catch can, Yokohama Geolanda G015 AT, Narva 175 lamps, Caravan rear view monitor, Ultragauge MX, Lockup mate, flashlube prefilter.

Comment

• Muzza
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2007
        • Nsw

Originally posted by nuttyalmond View Post
        Hi Marshall

Lockup mate now installed. Just a couple of questions if I may.

Does the Accelerator pedal mode have to be changed whilst the engine is running, unlike the other settings?

The minimum gear lockup settings on page 6 default is 2, but on page 7 its 3. Which setting would you (or other members) recommend for towing?

just for reference I had the unit fitted by Shultz auto electricians in Willeton Perth. Good service as always. I have no affiliation with the company.

regards

Mark

Adjustments are done key on engine off, you will need t adjust to suit your driving patterns
        I have set 3rd gear as min gear lock up and it works well , when I tow

Hope that helps
        Muzza
        2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
        2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
        2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
          Valued Member
          • May 2017
          • Sydney

Can anyone think why my Lock Up Mate doesn’t seem to want to engage the TC when in Drive mode? Situation:

- Start car
          - Lock up Mate confirmed on
          - No blue LED at cruising speeds (75-80kph)
          - Switch to Sports / manual mode
          - Blue LED flashes a few times (I don’t remember it doing this) and then locks up TC
          - Switch back to Drive, at same speeds, no lock up

It used to lock up in Drive quite readily at the speeds I was doing today.
          Help plz?
          Cheers

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
            Valued Member
            • May 2017
            • Sydney

Originally posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post
            Can anyone think why my Lock Up Mate doesn’t seem to want to engage the TC when in Drive mode?
            No ideas or thoughts?

Comment

• old Jack
              Regular
              • Jun 2011
              • Adelaide, South Australia.

I thought Lockup Mate only worked in manual/sports shift mode.

Marshall has been away doing field testing, so I guess he hasn’t see this post yet.

OJ.
              2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
              MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• Muzza
                Valued Member
                • Jul 2007
                • Nsw

Originally posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post
                No ideas or thoughts?
                Maybe try disconnecting battery and reconnecting, and try re programming. Only as a suggestion, otherwise I would try and contact Marshall M&M and discuss issues with him
                Muzza
                2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
                2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
                2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana

Comment

• Swede50
                  • Oct 2016
                  • Melbourne

Hi,

For me lock up mate locks in drive mode at about those speeds
                  I do find that if there is load on the transmission it needs to be over 80 kph,,, sometimes.
                  Speeds are on the speedo not actual.

For OJ's reference, on the current version of lock up mate for NT onwards it will lock up in drive mode above 80 kph
                  NT '10 ARB Bar King & Koni Raid TJM Snorkel Lithium Aux, Winch Ultraguage TPMS Lockup Mate HIKEIT LRA Aux tank and lots of other stuff

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
                    Valued Member
                    • May 2017
                    • Sydney

Thanks all for your replies. I think it’s sorted. I had been towing the off road camper trailer around with some furniture on top - first time I drove it today just now it’s working in Drive around those speeds, so perhaps the towing may have resulted in slightly different behaviour than I was used to. Or maybe I was going slightly faster today. All seems good now.

Comment

• JimiT
                      • Aug 2019
                      • uk

I'm planning to buy an Auto-mate in the near future, but notice the prices have jumped up a fair bit. Does anyone know of a discount code or voucher to get some money off?

cheers,

James

Comment

• Ian H
                        Valued Member
                        • May 2015
                        • Melbourne

None that I know of. Prices changed on 1st July and Marshall posted here to give evryone a chance to jump in before that happened.

Whatever, it's worth buying, I'm very happy with mine.
                        2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• jkwpajero
                          • Jun 2008
                          • Young, NSW

I'm planning to buy an Auto-mate in the near future, but notice the prices have jumped up a fair bit. Does anyone know of a discount code or voucher to get some money off?

cheers,

James
                          It may be an expensive exercise getting one to the UK, however the benefits are worth it. An Automate transforms how the vehicle drives. It is invaluable for towing and after turning it off when I was just driving round my small country town, I now just leave it on all the time. Marshall is excellent to communicate with too.

James
                          2014 NW VR-X, with a few modifications and an Automate fitted Driving Pajero number three.

Comment

• Ian H
                            Valued Member
                            • May 2015
                            • Melbourne

It might be cheap to buy from OS, considering the low Aussie dollar at the moment.
                            2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• JimiT
                              • Aug 2019
                              • uk

Thanks for the replies guys.

I just saw the post about price increases a few days ago, I've not been on the forum very much lately 😔.

I may just have to bite the bullet as I've heard nothing but good things about Auto-mate.

Thanks again,

James

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                                Valued Member
                                • Jun 2019
                                • Brisbane

cheers,

James
                                Yeah use HAPPYAGAIN or miss out

Nothing on the email i recieved that said this is a secret. Limited days
                                Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X