• Show
Clear All
  • Snapcatcher
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2009
    • Brisbane

Snapcatcher logging on

Hey there guys,

Im new to the site and have just bought my first 4WD. Its a silver 2001 NM Pajero GLS V6 Auto. My prevous vehicle was Holden Adventra AWD, which we took on the beach at Teewah a few times, but apart from that im new to 4WDing, and have next to no experience.

Im 29 years old, live on the northside of Brisbane, and am married with a two year old son. Am self employed which keeps me very busy, and outside of family and work my main interest is fishing for snapper in Moreton Bay.

I hope to gain lots of useful info about Pajero's and 4WDing in general from this site. If anyone can recommend some places near Brisbane (within 1.5-2 hours) which would be good for beginner off-roading, I'd love to hear it.

So thats all for now..... Snapcatcher logging on.
    Silver NM Pajero 3.5L Auto. ARB bullbar, Opposite Lock Rear bar, Front Lokka, Uniden UHF, Bilstein shocks, Lovells HD coils, TJM OX 9500lb Winch, Snorkel, 33" BFG KM2's on 16x8 Advanti Rims, Custom bash plate, Cargo Barrier, Lightforce 170s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Ironman Awning, Duel battery system.
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Good on you for joining up and welcome along. Snapper fisherman hey? Like my snapper fishing as well but not as many chances to go out nowadays. Enjoy the NM.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X