• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

Captain Fawcett trail

Seeing I was one of a few who suggested the hot spots idea and I was asked previously to supply a tracklog for the Fawcett trail in Dwellingup, I thought I'd start it off. As the forum cant take gpx directly, and the size of zip files is very limited, I have attached a zipped gpx tracklog and renamed the extention to txt. If you save it, rename the extention to .zip, then extract and import into mapping software that is gpx file compatible.

Regards,

Shane.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sharkcaver; 28-11-11, 05:51 PM.
    MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys
  • Traveller43
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2011
    • Perth, WA

Thanks Sharkcaver

I'll try and upload it tonight and see how I do. I am using the VMS iPad GPS app and I think it supports imported files.

I love the general area you have tracked but haven't been there in a lot of years and have lost all my old forestry maps so this will be very helpful.
    Cheers

John

2010 MY11 NT RX Diesel Turbo: Smart Bar, Bush Skinz Bash Plates, Bush Skinz rock sliders, Ironman side awning, Cibie driving lights, rear LED work/reversing light, Black widow rear drawers, 2nd battery, UHF, cargo barrier, Airtec snorkel, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, poly airs, air compressor, Hankook RF10 265/65R18s, Rhino aero bars

Wish list: Rear diff locker, long range tank, 48L water tank in rear seat well, 3" exhaust, Rhino roof basket

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X