Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Challenger > PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014

PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014 Covering 2.5 HP diesel

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Washed it and put it back under the car cover for a few weeks. Attached the trickle charger to the battery, with it sitting for weeks not being used the battery is not happy.

Used it for the last few weeks over Christmas, now has 84,000 on the clock.
MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Removed the auto-mate module to return to Marshall of MM4x4 to have software update. Will be forwarded express post tomorrow.

30mm Whiteline Front Sway Bar / SPV Delete / Catch can / Auto-mate / Lowered Front 35mm Rear 50mm / Side Steps Lowered 20mm / Rear Spoiler / Sony Double DIN xav-ax1000 / Rear Camera / All the Chrome bits
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Drove it and the airbag light came on
PC Challenger. TJM bar and winch. Dual battery with Redarc dc-dc, Redarc trailer brake controller. USB outlets everywhere, Uniden UH5060 UHF, $0.45 EGR mod. Lovells springs and Bilstein shocks For 50mm lift. LED spotties. MM 4X4 Automate. Airtec snorkel, Hancook dynapro, Bushskinz skid plates x3 + side steps.Torqit peddle thing. Torqit Power Module.
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amec View Post
Could possibly be the right hand curtain airbag code ... take it to the dealer for diagnostic...

If out of warranty, ask them to submit it to Mitsubishi... (wiring loom) goodwill ... as itís a known issue ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 1 Week Ago

My airbag light stayed on recently when I tried to start my Challenger with a flat battery. None of my scanners read airbag codes. It was over Christmas when everything was shut or booked out. I found out Supercheap can scan and clear codes from $14 7 days a week. https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/se...nd-diagnostics
I canít confirm that they can do airbag codes as I had mine reset by an auto electrician, but they might be worth a phone call. Thatís pretty cheap and convenient.

Regards,
Despicable.
Raised King Suspension, Aluminium Drawer System and all the usual other stuff.
Old 6 Days Ago

Default Great storage platform. I'd like one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombo89 View Post
Had a storage platform put in a while ago by off road systems. Its 300mm high so easily fits an extra spare under if i need. Provides heaps of room for all my gear underneath and i can fit a double mattress on top! I thought about a drawer system but this set up better suits my needs.

And some new shoes a few months ago aswell

Bravo! It's just what I need to cart all my windsurfing gear around, but I'm in Adelaide and Off Road Systems don't appear to be here. So I might be able to build something similar if you would be kind enough to send or post some specs and photos, etc. In particular, I'm keen to see how the legs are set up. I'd be delighted if you were able to help.
Old 6 Days Ago

Australia post delivered my updated Auto-Mate module today at 2.30pm sent from MM4x4 in Adelaide yesterday. I refitted to module within minutes and went for a short test drive where I found the change from second to third to be really good now as before the engine would flare before changing up to third. Also very noticeable is how well it holds forth and fifth gears instead of hunting from one to the other.While my Challenger is a RWD (4x2 or 2WD) and will not be used for towing I have absolutely no regrets buying the Auto-Mate as it has transformed the way it drives. Again Marshall thank you for a brilliant product and great service.
Darryl

30mm Whiteline Front Sway Bar / SPV Delete / Catch can / Auto-mate / Lowered Front 35mm Rear 50mm / Side Steps Lowered 20mm / Rear Spoiler / Sony Double DIN xav-ax1000 / Rear Camera / All the Chrome bits
Old 2 Days Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amec View Post
Took the car in and left it for a day. Got the phone call, "cleaned all contacts, reset code and road tested, all good".
I leave the yard and 200m down the road and the airbag light comes back on. Turn around and go back. 20 minutes later, old mate says. "Try again".
Travelled 40kms so far and light has not returned as yet....
PC Challenger. TJM bar and winch. Dual battery with Redarc dc-dc, Redarc trailer brake controller. USB outlets everywhere, Uniden UH5060 UHF, $0.45 EGR mod. Lovells springs and Bilstein shocks For 50mm lift. LED spotties. MM 4X4 Automate. Airtec snorkel, Hancook dynapro, Bushskinz skid plates x3 + side steps.Torqit peddle thing. Torqit Power Module.
Old 2 Days Ago

Get yourself an OBD2 bluetooth reader and the Torque app , clear faults yourself ..
Obviously use some common sense and have it checked if it continues to reappear or you have good reason to suspect a genuine issue .
Old 2 Days Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzyal View Post
Get yourself an OBD2 bluetooth reader and the Torque app , clear faults yourself ..
Obviously use some common sense and have it checked if it continues to reappear or you have good reason to suspect a genuine issue .
I have a device for that, the car is still under warranty. This is a not uncommon fault and i wanted a record of raising it as an issue prior to the end of the warranty period.