X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnPatrol
    Pajero Club Driver Training Officer
    • Jun 2007

The Instructors had a great day as well. Everyone learning something new and having fun at the same time makes it all worth while for us.

The certificate from FWD Victoria will be presented at the Pajero Club Meeting on Wed 19th March. See you then.

Comment

• Pickle
      Administrator
      • Jun 2007
      • All over Oz

Couple of more piccies on the day.

Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• bgiddins
        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by OnPatrol View Post
        The certificate from FWD Victoria will be presented at the Pajero Club Meeting on Wed 19th March. See you then.
        Won't be able to attend (have to fly to Perth for the day for work!!!) - any chance I could get the certificate mailed? We'll have left for our Kimberleys trip before the April meeting.

Still looking for some photos from the day if anyone has any!

cheers

Ben
        Ben

Comment

• mack
          • Jan 2008

Forumite Driver Training Offer..to be repeated??

hi, just wondering if this offer will be available again in the near future. Will possible dates be discussed at club meeting tomorrow and results listed here..
          Please note that I would very much like to be a participant if and when this opportunity becomes available again. cheers

Comment

• linc
            • Jan 2008
            • Perth

...and on a slightly different tack, can anyone recommend a good course / instructor over here in WA?
            Pajero NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto DiD
            Bilstein shocks / Lovell 2" lifted HD springs / Polyair Bags, Cooper AT3 (265/70/17), Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel, Uniden CB radio with 3+6dB whip antennae, Garmin Nuvi 760, Ironman awning with strip lighting, Rhino Pioneer tray, 42" lightbar, 135Ahr AGM dual batt system, 300W Solar panels, 4" rear work-lights
            Wishlist : ARB Deluxe bullbar

Comment

• Old Paj
              Pajero Club Life Member
              • Jun 2007
              • Heathcote, Vic

Driver Training

linc,

You could start with contacting the Mitsubishi 4WD Owners Club of WA

NX Pajero, Duel Batteries (under bonnet), Factory Nudge Bar, Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, TowPro Elite, Icom IC-450, Cooper ST-Maxx Tyres (off road), AutoMate, towing 2015 Vista Crossover XL.

Comment

• linc
                • Jan 2008
                • Perth

Originally posted by Old Paj View Post
                linc,

You could start with contacting the Mitsubishi 4WD Owners Club of WA

http://www.mitsubishi4wd.org.au/
                yeah, I did send off an email a couple of weeks back asking them for info on their courses, but no one got back to me. Might have to resend it.
                Pajero NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto DiD
                Bilstein shocks / Lovell 2" lifted HD springs / Polyair Bags, Cooper AT3 (265/70/17), Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel, Uniden CB radio with 3+6dB whip antennae, Garmin Nuvi 760, Ironman awning with strip lighting, Rhino Pioneer tray, 42" lightbar, 135Ahr AGM dual batt system, 300W Solar panels, 4" rear work-lights
                Wishlist : ARB Deluxe bullbar

Comment

• mack
                  • Jan 2008

Forumite Driver Training Offer..to be repeated??

hey Old Paj.... any info for me re earlier comment above? thanks

Comment

• Old Paj
                    Pajero Club Life Member
                    • Jun 2007
                    • Heathcote, Vic

Forumite Driver Training

Mack,

I could not say, as I would think the matter would be handled at Committee level in conjunction with the driver trainers, but IMHO it would be a great idea.

Unfortunately I will not be attending the meeting tomorrow night (Wed 19 Mar) as SWMBO and I are making an early start to journey in a round about fashion up to the 7th 4WD Gathering at Mitta Mitta over Easter.

Four Wheel Drive Victoria is the peak body representing four wheel drive interests in the State.

Cheers
                    NX Pajero, Duel Batteries (under bonnet), Factory Nudge Bar, Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, TowPro Elite, Icom IC-450, Cooper ST-Maxx Tyres (off road), AutoMate, towing 2015 Vista Crossover XL.

Comment

• OnPatrol
                      • Jun 2007

Yes..this is a Club Committee decision. I am part of the Committee and we meet next week, so I will let you know if we can continue to offer Driver Training to Forumites. Personally, I am in support of this continuing, rather than offering training once in a while.

For your info : the next Proficiency course is:

- Theory : Thurs May 29th 08
                      - Practical Day : Sunday June 1st 08.

Comment

• mack
                        • Jan 2008

Driver Training to Forumites

Thanks OnPatrol for your reply...I shall keep an eye on this column next week for any results from that committee meeting. Hopefully the offer will be renewed.
                        cheers

Comment

• OnPatrol
                          • Jun 2007

Dear Forumites,

The "Pajero 4wd Club of Vic" Committee has agreed to continue the Driver Training Offer to Forum Members.

The dates for the next Proficiency Course is already scheduled:
                          - Theory Night : Thursday May 29th 08 - Balwyn Nth
                          - Practical Day : Sunday June 1st 08 - Werribee 4x4 Proving Ground

Forumite Course fee : $155

1 x Forumite is already booked and 4 x Forumite spots are currently available.

To book please email : [email protected] and please mention that you are a Forum Member.

Additional info :
                          - Once you complete the course, you will be invited to attend the Pajero Club Meeting to accept your Course Certificate.
                          - If you decide to join the Pajero 4wd Club of Vic within one month of completing the course, the Joining fee of $75 will be waived.
                          - Friends/family are welcome to observe the Practical Day.
                          - Only one driver per vehicle.

regards
                          Alberto Pamintuan.
                          Pajero 4wd Club of Victoria Driver Training Coordinator.

Comment

• Greg
                            • Oct 2007
                            • Melbourne

It's a great day guys, jump on this opportunity!!
                            1989 NG Turbo Diesel, ARB Bullbar, IPF 900XS Lights, 31" Cooper S/T or 33" Simex Centipedes , 2" lift front and 3" back

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X