• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HeavyPizzaz
    Valued Member
    • May 2017
    • Sydney

What doesn’t Mitsubishi make

Rhetorical title of course. There are lots of things that Mitsubishi doesn’t make.

But check out this moisture eater I found in a pack of Woollies tortillas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • nj swb
    Resident
    • Jun 2007
    • Adelaide

The Mitsubishi Group is massive.

In the early 90s there was a chart on the wall at work that represented the Mitsubishi Group. From memory, it was about A1 in size, so say half a square meter, covered in a massive number of boxes, each representing a company in the group. We're not talking lots of pictures, or big text, either - lots of detail, you had to step right up and look close to read anything.

One day, I decided to check out Mitsubishi Motors, to find all its associated car companies. After a few minutes, I found Mitsubishi Motor Corporation - a small insignificant box in one lower corner of the chart, on the lowest level. The chart didn't go any further down the tree.

In the grand scheme of all things Mitsubishi, MMC is insignificant.
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Patagonia
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2009
      • Santiago, Chile!!!!!

In my office the flash valves in the bathroom urinars are Mitsubishi [emoji1787]
      2000 SWB NL 3.5 SOHC V6 AT.
      Adjustable suspension, Rear Locker, Suspension Seats, Cruise Control, 8500 Lbs winch, all factory fitted.
      31x10.5R15 Pirelli ATR?s and forever thinking on the lift.
      2009 SWB NS 3.2 DOHC DID AT 265/70/17 BFG AT/KO, OME SD Springs +4 Rear locker, 8.500 Lbs Winch...new toy!!!

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
        Valued Member
        • May 2017
        • Sydney

Haha nice. My favourite pens in the office these days are Uni-ball Micro which are made by Mitsubishi Pencil Co. Ltd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• rykiel575
          • Sep 2017
          • Sydney

Mitsubishi electric make the DCCBs they use for the 1500v overhead for trains.
          2012 NW Pajero GXL 3.2L

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X