• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dimmo
    • Mar 2011
    • Radelaide

Originally posted by ReefMaster View Post
    Beware - the ecu remap involves removal of your ECU module and then removal of the ECU Covers, the soldering / de soldering of possibly the chip or other connectors to "flash" the EPROM . This is the reason why steinbauer and other chips have other methodology . I would surely bet there is no warranty on your ECU if it is found to be opened and modified to get the program in. I hope you all understand this.
    I am a qualified vehicle engineer with a Bachelors in Engineering/science previously working for Toyota, Holden, Ford , Ford Racing, Honda Racing Teams / BAR International F1 Honda
    wut?

EcuTeK, is the software used by the worlds top tuners to adjust the factory ECU in your car.
    This is done purely via the factory cables in your car and requires no soldering, no chips and absolutely no wiring modifications.

Comment

• littleriver
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2013
      • Queensland

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ReefMaster View Post
      Beware - the ecu remap involves removal of your ECU module and then removal of the ECU Covers, the soldering / de soldering of possibly the chip or other connectors to "flash" the EPROM . This is the reason why steinbauer and other chips have other methodology . I would surely bet there is no warranty on your ECU if it is found to be opened and modified to get the program in. I hope you all understand this.
      I am a qualified vehicle engineer with a Bachelors in Engineering/science previously working for Toyota, Holden, Ford , Ford Racing, Honda Racing Teams / BAR International F1 Honda
      wut?

Quote:
      EcuTeK, is the software used by the worlds top tuners to adjust the factory ECU in your car.
      This is done purely via the factory cables in your car and requires no soldering, no chips and absolutely no wiring modifications

yeah engineers could have shares in Steinbauer

--------------------------
      2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X