Reversing lights for PC Challenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reversing lights for PC Challenger

Hi. I note when reversing the rear reversing lights are basically inadequate, can't see anything. Has anyone done an improved system?. I have Mitsubishi Towbar and rhino bars on the rails. Be interested in any pics. Thanks guys/girls.
  • BruceandBobbi
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2016
    • Greater Sydney

Had the same trouble on our Pajero. Swapped them out for white LEDs. Massive difference.

Also did the whole interior, front parkers, number plate and the ones in the bottom of the doors.

Comment

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
      Had the same trouble on our Pajero. Swapped them out for white LEDs. Massive difference.

Also did the whole interior, front parkers, number plate and the ones in the bottom of the doors.
      Thanks for that. I wasn't sure if changing to LEDs would be sufficient.

Comment

• johndavis125262
        • Apr 2013
        • brisbane

Originally posted by fajer View Post
        Thanks for that. I wasn't sure if changing to LEDs would be sufficient.
        its a bit of a hit and miss some are good ,better ,and some dont last, ebay your friend regards john

Comment

• Last Mohican
          • Mar 2016
          • Sydney

Originally posted by johndavis125262 View Post
          its a bit of a hit and miss some are good ,better ,and some dont last, ebay your friend regards john
          I like the look of the small 100 mm rectangle style led work lights low somewhere but not sure Of a suitable mounting position .
          December/2015 PC LS Challenger (last one)

Comment

Originally posted by Last Mohican View Post
            I like the look of the small 100 mm rectangle style led work lights low somewhere but not sure Of a suitable mounting position .
            I had a look at those but not sure how to fit them. Looking at different options before I decided. Thanks for your input.

Comment

• selsij
              • Sep 2011
              • Orange, NSW 2800

I found on eBay some led bulbs that were like spot lamps and they are much better.
              Was over 5 years ago but don’t know if they are still around.
              Worth a troll through the listings.
              PB MY 11 Base Silver manual Challenger, OEM bull bar, Narva 150's, Uniden UH7700HF, Coil Rites, Cooper LT AT3's, Hayman Reese tow bar, twin 35 AH deep cycle batteries, Red Arc ebrh, Scan Gauge II, EvaCool 35, Oztrail Awning, Cree day lights, Sierra 753S Air card.

Comment

I ended up purchasing a Stedi 10w worklight. $35 delivered and brilliant. Mounted it on the grey plastic above the MM towbar. Cheers

Comment

• PeePee
                  Valued Member
                  • Oct 2012
                  • Brisbane

Originally posted by fajer View Post
                  I ended up purchasing a Stedi 10w worklight. $35 delivered and brilliant. Mounted it on the grey plastic above the MM towbar. Cheers
                  Got a pic of it?
                  MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.

Comment

Just a couple of pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

• PeePee
                      Valued Member
                      • Oct 2012
                      • Brisbane

Thanks mate
                      MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X