• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wileyfox
    • Feb 2012
    • Kingaroy

Aux Power supply

Looking for a source of Auxiliary power under the dash i can connect to for my reversing camera install. must be constant as it will power the caravan rear camera while traveling. Any suggestions.
    Last edited by Wileyfox; 25-06-19, 11:40 AM.
  • Ian H
    Valued Member
    • May 2015
    • Melbourne

Put a tap fuse in the fuse box in the driver's side.

2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Keithyv
      Valued Member
      • May 2018
      • Perth

Plenty of sources of auxiliary power. You can tap in off the back of the stereo, off the wire going into the cigarette lighter in the centre console or even off the fuse box as above.
      2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
      MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

• Wileyfox
        • Feb 2012
        • Kingaroy

Thanks IAN & KIETHYV

PROBLEM SOLVED
        Last edited by Wileyfox; 25-06-19, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X