• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stefman
    • Jul 2011
    • Ridgewood wa

intercooler removal

Quick question, does anyone know how to remove front intercooler from 2007 NS pajero
    I have disconnected everything
    but where the hoses connect is wider than the area where to me looks like thats where it gets removed from
    I have tried google
    any ideas????????
  • silicon
    • Jun 2011
    • Central West NSW

Originally posted by stefman View Post
    Quick question, does anyone know how to remove front intercooler from 2007 NS pajero
    I have disconnected everything
    but where the hoses connect is wider than the area where to me looks like thats where it gets removed from
    I have tried google
    any ideas????????
    I removed the front under tray/bash plate and pulled it out from there. Pretty straight forward and quick to do.

Comment

• stefman
      • Jul 2011
      • Ridgewood wa

Originally posted by silicon View Post
      I removed the front under tray/bash plate and pulled it out from there. Pretty straight forward and quick to do.
      all sorted now, mine didn't come out easy, had to remove trans lines going to radiator, and then the hose ends were catching on the trans line mounting points which are welded thats when it had me screwed
      brains not working to well after 12 hr night shift
      after posting thread i gave it another crack
      i took the bolts out of the bar that runs across the front of it, cant think what it is called at the moment, tilted it forward then i was able to get it around those brackets
      yippee

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X