• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1533rl
    • Jun 2007
    • armadale wa

Go your own way

Great part 3 Shane. Drone is really great at showing the surrounds. Have to put the Inlet on the list next time we are down that way . The Fisherman track looked easier than the track out to Banksia anyway.
    Cheers
    Peter

Comment

• sharkcaver
      "2000"+ Valued Contributor
      • May 2009
      • Perth

Originally posted by 1533rl View Post
      Great part 3 Shane. Drone is really great at showing the surrounds. Have to put the Inlet on the list next time we are down that way . The Fisherman track looked easier than the track out to Banksia anyway.
      Cheers
      Peter
      Thanks, neither are hard, just a bit of soft sand, nothing over the top. Hey I just remembered, I was going to send you a tracklog of something. Will check out what that was and get on it. Sorry, I forgot about it till now.

EDIT: .gpx file now sent via email. Cheers.
      Last edited by sharkcaver; 06-04-20, 08:38 PM.
      MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• redbruce
        Administrator
        • Sep 2019
        • Melbourne

What drone do you use Shane?

I'm just starting research on drones for my touring setup.
        PCOV Member 1954
        MY15 NX Exceed, Auto Mate PRO, Paddle shift, Vlads TC mod, EVC U9, Unicorn Power upgraded intercooler, Ultimate Diesel tune, Fuel manager 2 micron post filter, Redarc BCDC + Lithium, MM tow hitch, Teshonka brake controller, Provent catch can, GME 3350 UHF, RHS Offroad bash set, Falken Wildpeak AT3W LT265/70R17, TPMS, Dobinson IMS/Kings HHD/EHD 40mm lift, Rhino bars, Drifta 270 awning, spare tyre lift, Ultraguage MX 1.4, Ultravision 205 4.5K lightbar, auxiliary PWR 23 row transmission cooler and radiator bypass, upgraded bar/plate intercooler, KAON barrier and shelf, XTM drawer, ARB Smartbar.

Comment

• sharkcaver
          "2000"+ Valued Contributor
          • May 2009
          • Perth

Originally posted by redbruce View Post
          What drone do you use Shane?

I'm just starting research on drones for my touring setup.
          Just the little DJi Spark. Its now obsolete, replaced by the mavic mini. I wouldn't buy a mini-

1. it doesn't have active trac (follow me mode)
          2. Its too light. I saw a first flight on one of these and it couldn't make progress against a head wind and almost ended up in the drink.

So that means you have to spend some dough. the mavic air 2 is due any day now, no idea on specs yet.

spoiler alert:

MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X