• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steven.m
    • Sep 2019
    • Perth

Trip computer compatibility

Is the trip computer in the newer model challenger that featured a trip computer on top of the stereo compatible with the 2010 PB?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  • steven.m
    • Sep 2019
    • Perth

Originally posted by steven.m View Post
    Is the trip computer in the newer model challenger that featured a trip computer on top of the stereo compatible with the 2010 PB?

This is the type I'm talking about

Comment

• old Jack
      Regular
      • Jun 2011
      • Adelaide, South Australia.

Wiring and configuration diagrams are indicating the RV Meter was fitted to some 2010 models.

The RV Meter plugs into a Grey plug that has 28 pins, it should be labelled C-168, if you can find this plug then you have the wiring loom that is compatible.

Next you would need to check that you had all the sensors and inputs required.

OJ.
      2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
      MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• amec
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2015
        • Wamberal

This is the type I'm talking about

Oi!
        Image theft.
        PC Challenger. TJM bar and winch. Dual battery with Redarc dc-dc, Redarc trailer brake controller. USB outlets everywhere, Uniden UH5060 UHF, $0.45 EGR mod. Lovells springs and Bilstein shocks For 50mm lift. LED spotties. MM 4X4 Automate. Airtec snorkel, Hancook dynapro, Bushskinz skid plates x3 + side steps.Torqit peddle thing. Torqit Power Module.

Comment

• steven.m
          • Sep 2019
          • Perth

Originally posted by amec View Post
          Oi!

Image theft.
          I couldn't find my one and yours was right there...

Happily pay a beer for its use!

Comment

• amec
            Valued Member
            • Mar 2015
            • Wamberal

Should we ever meet, i look forward to sharing a beer or 2.
            PC Challenger. TJM bar and winch. Dual battery with Redarc dc-dc, Redarc trailer brake controller. USB outlets everywhere, Uniden UH5060 UHF, $0.45 EGR mod. Lovells springs and Bilstein shocks For 50mm lift. LED spotties. MM 4X4 Automate. Airtec snorkel, Hancook dynapro, Bushskinz skid plates x3 + side steps.Torqit peddle thing. Torqit Power Module.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X