• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LukeS
    • Mar 2010
    • Brisbane

SRS light

I was re-mounting my UHF on the weekend and had to pull out the driver?s seat which required unplugging the srs cable. With all the excitement of my new found radio location I forgot to plug the srs plug back in hence the light popped up on the dash and now I cant get rid of it. I tried disconnecting the battery overnight ? still no success. Does anyone know of a way to get rid of this light? Im trying to avoid taking it back to MM, I feel like I live at that place at the moment!
    Mitsubishi PB Challenger:- Charcoal, 5sp auto, Factory bluetooth, Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib 265 70/17, Old Man Emu suspension, Hayman Reece towbar, Custom nudge bar w/lightforce spotties, Custom bash plates, Extended diff breathers, GME TX3100 UHF, ABR Dual battery system, Prodigy P3 brake controller, APT fabrication sliders/steps. Towing: Jayco Hawk Outback

To do: Airtec snorkel, maybe ARB bar...
  • DaveXT
    • Mar 2010
    • Melbourne Outer East

Originally posted by LukeS View Post
    I was re-mounting my UHF on the weekend and had to pull out the driver?s seat which required unplugging the srs cable. With all the excitement of my new found radio location I forgot to plug the srs plug back in hence the light popped up on the dash and now I cant get rid of it. I tried disconnecting the battery overnight ? still no success. Does anyone know of a way to get rid of this light? Im trying to avoid taking it back to MM, I feel like I live at that place at the moment!
    Have you thought about investing in a scangauge, should be able to clear the code with that and as a bonus you get gauges and and a trip meter.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X