• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hickos2
    • Dec 2012
    • Perth

Shock absorbers

Anyone in the PERTH AREA upgrade their rear shock absorbers & still have the removed standard ones & wish to sell them.Due to recent medical expenses i am struggling to afford new units.let me know.
    My vehicle is a 2012 pb turbo diesel 4wd
  • littleriver
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2013
    • Queensland

Originally posted by Hickos2 View Post
    Anyone in the PERTH AREA upgrade their rear shock absorbers & still have the removed standard ones & wish to sell them.Due to recent medical expenses i am struggling to afford new units.let me know.
    Think you'll find they all have leaked or are weaping .. look on the flea bay and you"ll find some reasonably priced ones ...

we bought Oztec ones which are well priced ..

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• challenger121
      • Dec 2016
      • perth

Hi Hickos

I have all the original shocks and springs sitting in my shed from my pc challenger in ex condition only did a few months of driving before I changed the setup.

I am happy to sell you what you need, I live in perth area.

Jono

Comment

• Monkeyboy
        • Oct 2017
        • Sydney

Let me look in my shed. I may have my old ironman nitro's still in good nick.

Comment

• 02-SR5
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2010
          • Toowoomba

Originally posted by challenger121 View Post
          Hi Hickos

I have all the original shocks and springs sitting in my shed from my pc challenger in ex condition only did a few months of driving before I changed the setup.

I am happy to sell you what you need, I live in perth area.

Jono
          Just give them to him mate. They end up in the bin when they get replaced anyway. Or ask for a carton of cold cans.
          MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.

Comment

• greig
            Valued Member
            • Aug 2010
            • kanwal

Originally posted by 02-SR5 View Post
            Just give them to him mate. They end up in the bin when they get replaced anyway. Or ask for a carton of cold cans.

I agree. You're in Perth, if he comes to you, give them for free......if you take them to him, ask for a carton !!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X