• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greig
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2010
    • kanwal

Originally posted by Kingbrown View Post

For me, the Challenger is a great package at a very good price and I'll make the most of what it does for me - rather than bemoan those few aspects where some owners expect more of it
    Good point....

Comment

• old Jack
      Regular
      • Jun 2011
      • Adelaide, South Australia.

Well stated Kingbrown, there is no perfect 4wd so accept what you have and learn to work with it or change 4wds and get a new range of compromises.

cheers, old Jack.
      2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
      MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• s1rx
        • Jul 2014
        • rockhampton

Originally posted by old Jack View Post
        Wasa, have you thought of removing Pin 19 RL (engagede) from Plug A-68 where it plugs into the ASTC- ECU? Might throw a fault code so yschematicneed access to a OBD tool.

cheers, old Jack.
        Guys digging up this old thread. I too was looking at this circuit diagram here. Interested to hear your thoughts.

Similarly my thoughts to engage traction control with the rear diff engaged was to intercept wire 19 and possibly 41 closest to the astc ecu. Looking at the schematic it would seem this still enables the rear diff activation switch to signal the rear diff ecu and provide power to the rear diff switch itself. Im thinking it may not provoke a fault light as this seems the only circuits providing signal back to the astc ecu? It might simply assume the rear diff isnt engaged.
        Last edited by s1rx; 20-10-14, 10:01 AM.
        Happiness by the kilowatt...

Comment

• s1rx
          • Jul 2014
          • rockhampton

See a dodgy edit with the 2 diagrams in question.
          Attached Files

Comment

• s1rx
            • Jul 2014
            • rockhampton

OJ have you looked any further into your original thoughts with this now you have the scanguage?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X