• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitzified
    • Jan 2009
    • Elizabeth Sth Aus

Rims to suit NJ Pajero

I am wondering if anyone knows whether a set of sunrasyia wheels from a Ford Raider (15x8} would suit a NJ
    Thanks in antisipation
    Cheers Lindsay
    Mothballed NJ GLX 2.8 tdi Auto isolated dual batteries Cargo Barrier with custom draws and fridge slider Poly air rear Manual front hubs Reversing Camera
    Badly over heated engine\
    Currantly driving Discovery 1 tdi with fruit
  • NH-Mark
    • Aug 2007
    • Brisbane

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) some NJ's need 16's to clear the brake calipers, otherwise if they are the standard 6 stud, 139 PCD pattern and have a zero~ish offset you should be fine.... also measure the big centre hole - there are a couple of different sizes.

Edit:
    I checked - it was the NK that had the bigger brakes.
    Last edited by NH-Mark; 05-02-09, 09:01 AM.
    New Toy - 2021 LC79 Dual Cab with all the fruit.

SOLD - '93 NH GLX LWB - Snorkel - Cargo Barrier - 305/70/16's - Long Range Tank - 2" Body Lift - 2" Suspension Lift - Winch - Overhead console/UHF/Lots of Switches - Dual batts - Factory Rear Locker - Front Lokka - Rear drawers - Compressor & Air Tank - Engine Swap 3.8 VP Commodore v6

Comment

• guru101
      • Feb 2009
      • Bathurst NSW

Miyzified, I have 15x8s deep dish(Cruser offset) sunrasia's on my NJ, they went straight on and the original center caps even fit the rims aswell. Your ford raider sunnies should fit without any issues.

Cheers
      1996 NJ SWB
      TJM alloy winch bar, custom alloy side steps, custom hilift jack and recovery hook points, UHF, sat nav, Airflow snorkle, custom made extended diff's and transmission breathers, onboard air compressor, DBA premium slotted brake rotors and Maxxis bighorns all round, Piranha dual battery system. Winch is on the wish list.

Comment

• snake_
        • Nov 2008

I know there bigger but Nissan Patrol and Toyota Prado wheels should fit straight on
        Mitsubishi + Hyundai = mongrel Galloper
        Factory 3.0 V6, Manual.

Comment

• rabskyline
          • Jan 2009

They do..
          2000 NL 3.5 v6 escape lwb pajero. 31x10.5's,Tough Dog suspension, lightweight mags !

Comment

• Mitzified
            • Jan 2009
            • Elizabeth Sth Aus

Thanks guys
            Have bought the wheels now ..just waiting on delivery
            Mothballed NJ GLX 2.8 tdi Auto isolated dual batteries Cargo Barrier with custom draws and fridge slider Poly air rear Manual front hubs Reversing Camera
            Badly over heated engine\
            Currantly driving Discovery 1 tdi with fruit

Comment

• pagerow
              • Jul 2007
              • Mitcham Victoria Australia

Originally posted by snake_ View Post
              I know there bigger but Nissan Patrol and Toyota Prado wheels should fit straight on
              Snake does that mean that the standard Nissan rims are 16" and will fit the NJ Pajero? You see I'm looking at replacing the mag wheels on my '94 NJ as well as my O'Brien camper. Currently the paj wheels are 15" and the wheels on the camper are Prado wheels 16"

If I get a heap of stock Nissan wheels off a patrol or something are they going to fit my paj?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X