Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Challenger/ Pajero Sport > Pajero Sport

Pajero Sport The Pajero Sport new to Oz

Old 1 Week Ago

Default ARB Old Man Emu Suspension

Having purchased a Sport I've been looking at suspension upgrade options including keeping in touch with our local ARB branch in town (Healesville). ARB did not have a kit to suit the Sport but as of now they do. Not officially released yet but they have done the testing and engineering and it can be purchased if you so desire. The usual range of spring ratings depending upon your setup, loads and use. I had their stuff on our NS Pajero and was very happy with it and will probably go with them for the PS. It sure needs something. I would not be doing any serious towing or touring with the factory suspension.

2017 QE GLX Sport, Bridgestone 697's 265/60R18LT, North Coast Topender XL off road caravan, roof rack mounted solar system, Milenco mirrors