• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warren123
    • Oct 2012
    • Wyong

Scrapping NG Paj Superwagon

Hello everyone.

I am from Newcastle area NSW and will soon be getting a new car.
    My current Paj while in relatively good nick is not worth selling as I will be taking a lot of accesories out (Stereo etc.)
    Before I send to wreckers I thought I would offer parts. One or two things I intend to sell but for the most part if your willing to remove it your welcome to it.

If someone is willing to put in the effort it would be a great car. V6 Auto Superwagon. Lots of personal mod cons. In coil air bags, Bullbar Custom Steel rocksliders, Full electric windows 3 Rows virtually brand new radiator. Snorkel, Custome full roof lining made of marine carpet. Just replaced half the front suspension - The rest is sitting in a box to be installed.
    Has water tank with pumps installed. Lots of stuff like that.
    Manual front diff locks. Have spare brake pads in garage. Lots of stuff like that.

Have recently found oil to me that milky green so possible head gasket - but no smoke. Would pass rego (Which is July).

As stated some part I will ask money for. But a lot of it is free if you come get it.

Looking at doing this int 1-2 weeks when new car arrives.
    will post photo's soon.

P.s. if someone is willing to put in effort would be AMAZING tourer (As that's what i had it for)
  • MMC89TD2.5
    • Apr 2017
    • Newcastle, NSW

DANG. Just saw this msg. I've got a same model in TD, & travel between central coast & Newy often. ah well!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X