• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allmitsy
    • Jan 2018
    • sydney

Air Vents

Hello to all, hope everyone is feeling ok with this virus getting around. ok 1 quick question, on a nh pajero does anyone know a quick, easy way of removing the center air vents (2 vents + clock) without breaking any of the plastic clips (learnt the hard way) as it is held in with 2 screws that hold onto the dashboard assembly but are only accessible from the back and also the vents are pushed over the internal ducting and held on by tiny little square locking tabs the break REALLY easily and if you try to remove the air control assembly you have to try and bend those stupid metal clips with the locking tangs to remove the cables. the only way that i can see without breaking stuff is removing the whole dashboard assembly. regards Garry
  • Barneymutt
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2007
    • Regents Park. Qld

Yes, it is a 'Dash out job'.

Comment

• allmitsy
      • Jan 2018
      • sydney

Hi Barneymutt, i thought that might be the case. I had a god look over it and it does seem that way, and i thought that Mitsy was fairly good on their designs but this seems a really bad design. i know its not an item that would require any servicing that much but the point is if there is something there that needs replacing / repairs make it a more simple job than that. Regards Garry

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X