X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PajNT
    • Apr 2010

Hi All,

Put my new rotors on the other week, you can feel the difference in braking performance. I tried the RDA extreme pads and was getting a lot of squealing during mid braking. I did bed them in but the noise kept on going. I put back the stock OEM pads back on and the noise is gone. Anyway here are some pictures. My left front was out about .6 on the dial indicator and you could feel the shaking in the steering wheel when braking. With the new discs the shaking is gone. I've painted the discs and the caliper just to add some colour and to stop the discs from rusting. Next maybe the rears and some braided brake lines.

Cheers
    Victor
    Attached Files

Comment

• watto
      • Jul 2009
      • Brisbane

Still doing great deals on ROTORS

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you know, that Jenene from Creighton's TJM hooked me up yesterday with a set of RDA rotors for a great price. The 'run-out' stock at the old prices are gone now, but I picked up a set of 'made to order/new stock' rotors which are SLOTTED and now also 'DIMPLED'(to aid heat dissipation) for $230 (pair) including a 'set of extreme HD pads'.

I live in Bris, and even with a courier fee on top, they are a really good deal I reckon. So, if you think you've missed the boat, just consider the quality of these rotors, and that they are the new technology... Great value.

Well done Jenene.

Cheers.

Comment

• watto
        • Jul 2009
        • Brisbane

Rotors arrived, they look great.

O.K, so as the title says, the rotors arrived today, and thought I would throw some pics up to show what the new style looks like.

RDA - Slotted & Dimpled
        Extreme RDA pads.
        Attached Files

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X