• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HeavyPizzaz
    Valued Member
    • May 2017
    • Sydney

Bash plate transmission guard

Can anyone tell me how the Boos tranny guard attaches at the rear of Gen 4?

Thought I took a photo under the car on my phone but can’t find it now and is dark out. I could see threaded mounts at front but nothing at rear?

Looking at photos online there are 3 holes each side at the rear of the plate but not sure what they line up with??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • oscaroo
    • Dec 2017
    • Sydney

Clamps onto a beam.

Comment

• Two Emms
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2020
      • Mansfield, Vic

From memory it is supplied with a bracket which bolts up near the the floor pan, above the transmission.

Will post a pic later if I can get a clear photo of it
      2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Toyo Open Country AT3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, Tanami x11, more to come...

Comment

• geopaj
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2007
        • Adelaide

Originally posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post
        Can anyone tell me how the Boos tranny guard attaches at the rear of Gen 4?

Thought I took a photo under the car on my phone but can’t find it now and is dark out. I could see threaded mounts at front but nothing at rear?

Looking at photos online there are 3 holes each side at the rear of the plate but not sure what they line up with??

Have you watched the video in the link you provided? From 10:50, it gives a really good description of how the transmission guard mounts.
        Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
          Valued Member
          • May 2017
          • Sydney

Originally posted by geopaj View Post
          Have you watched the video in the link you provided? From 10:50 onward, it gives a really good description of how the transmission guard mounts.

Ahhh totally missed that link between the intro paragraph and the pricing table. Thanks mate.

Comment

• Two Emms
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2020
            • Mansfield, Vic

I was thinking of the transfer case guard.

The photos in the attachment show the bracket I was referring to.

Sorry for the mix up
            2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Toyo Open Country AT3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, Tanami x11, more to come...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X