• Show
Clear All
  • stevemc181
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2012
    • Thornlie/Perth

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
    I surely hope you are removing this one
    Sent via google photo's. Silly pootrol owners....
    Nah, I think I'll leave that one, Bahahahaha
    2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
    3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• Scouter1
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2013
      • Sydney NSW

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
      I surely hope you are removing this one
      My eyes That one needs to come with a content warning...
      2011 Silver NT GLS DiD Auto with extra bits - build thread http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=36099

Comment

• Nab
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2012
        • Perth

edit: buggered it up
        SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
        NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• Nab
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2012
          • Perth

PHOTOBUCKET HAS A HACK!!!!

Just add ~original to the end of the link and it works! (before the [/img])

Not sure for how long though. The pic below is hosted from Photobucket if it disappears then the loophole has been closed....

SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
          NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• Hatto
            Valued Member
            • Nov 2013
            • Mandurah WA

Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
            ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• Hatto
              Valued Member
              • Nov 2013
              • Mandurah WA

Haha. You legend! It worked! Thats my DIY stubby holder, holder by the way
              Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
              ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• sharkcaver
                "2000"+ Valued Contributor
                • May 2009
                • Perth

Testing:

EDIT: a comment came up in a bitches thread tonight that the hack wasn't working now. Having to wait for my post to be moderated, I've tried it here for testing purposes All good it seems.

NAB made a small typo in that thread (not in this one), when my post gets moderated, I'll fix NAB's boo-boo
                MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Gus
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2008
                  • Traralgon. Vic

VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
                  NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• sharkcaver
                    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
                    • May 2009
                    • Perth

lookin good Gus......for a yota
                    MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Gus
                      Administrator
                      • Mar 2008
                      • Traralgon. Vic

Photobucket

Haha mate just added UniChip with 5 map settings [emoji106]

At wheels:
                      115 to 173kw
                      520 to 750nm [emoji15]

[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
                      NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• mr_bosman
                        • Oct 2014
                        • Warrnambool

You are a legend, will see how long this lasts........

Originally posted by Nab View Post
                        PHOTOBUCKET HAS A HACK!!!!

Just add ~original to the end of the link and it works! (before the [/img])

Not sure for how long though. The pic below is hosted from Photobucket if it disappears then the loophole has been closed....

2012 NW Platinum Auto 3.2DiD, Colour Ironbark, with lots of other bits .......
                        http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=42467

Comment

• stumagoo
                          Valued Member
                          • Jun 2014
                          • Perth WA S.O.R

Thought I would add this to the works as well..... for now there are addons for both chrome and firefox to fix broken photobucket pics. I use firefox and found that the first one I searched was broken again by photobucket but that there was an update to the addon that works for me now. definately worth looking at for those using these browsers
                          1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
                          *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
                          1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• old Jack
                            Regular
                            • Jun 2011
                            • Adelaide, South Australia.

There seems to be a cheaper option now available on Photobucket to access and share your photos that you have in your library. $100 a year rather than $400 not sure if this is USD or AUD. Will followup.

2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
                            MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• Amok
                              • Dec 2016
                              • Sydney

Originally posted by old Jack View Post
                              There seems to be a cheaper option now available on Photobucket to access and share your photos that you have in your library. $100 a year rather than $400 not sure if this is USD or AUD. Will followup.

http://photobucket.com/p500/
                              Don't pay the ransom! That only encourages them....

Switched to imgur a while back, couldn't be happier as its so much easier to use with the apps. Not fun transferring images but I don't have a huge amount like some people.
                              MY17 NX GLX with too much cash blown on it

Comment

• NJV6
                                Valued Member
                                • Sep 2010
                                • New Zealand

Just download the update with plugins for Firefox or google chrome and all the pictures work again.
                                1994 NJ SWB, 3.5 Manual, 285/75/16 Deegan 38s MT, 25mm body lift, Twin ARB air lockers, XD9000 winch, custom bar.
                                1991 NH LWB, 3.9 V8, trayback, solid front axle, Toyota hi mount winch
                                2011 NT GLX DiD, 3.2 Manual, 285/65/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W, SPV EGR, Lovells SD rear, HD front, Bilsteins, Custom underbody protection, Safari Snorkel, JTig intercooler and loads of zip ties in the dash...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X