• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jasonmc73
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2019
    • Brisbane

Originally posted by Two Emms View Post
    These are the same sheepskin covers I have. Highly recommended. Good fit and haven't stretched or faded after a year of use. Take a bit of effort to fit but come with really good printed instructions.
    To be honest, they are a lot better quality than I thought they would be for the price.
    t.
    Will myself save this seller, 100% feedback + your endorsement + $220 = winna!!

The concept of Neoprene i reckon is great, my wives car has them, west suit material think that's neoprene?
    Have kids & its great, clean easy water proof & I have no problems with them, people winge hot bla bla, but we use air con & find no troubles?
    Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• Two Emms
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2020
      • Mansfield, Vic

Yep. 1 happy customer here!!

Coincidentally just found the fitting instructions while poking around in the shed. 3 pages! Talk about detailed. Telling you how to turn this bit inside out and don't pull on that other bit made the job very straightforward.
      2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Toyo Open Country AT3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, Tanami x11, more to come...

Comment

• Shauns
        • Jun 2020
        • Melbourne

Duel battery would be high on the list.
        If doing just day trips a isolater with a lead acid battery.
        If camping for days a DC-DC with a lithium is worth consideration.
        I run a WAECO that holds 12 cans full time in the car always have a cold drink ready.

Comment

• slimth
          • Jun 2020
          • Sydney

I want to tour Aus for a second time (I did it years ago in an old Toyota liteace) so beer fridge seems to me to be a crucial accessory that I stupidly didnt think about

Comment

• slimth
            • Jun 2020
            • Sydney

Is there anything I can do to remind me to not put petrol in or to force me to only put diesel in at the station? I've been running petrol cars for 30 years and worried I might go on auto pilot one day and put petrol in by mistake

Comment

• spot01
              Valued Member
              • Apr 2011
              • Adelaide

Originally posted by slimth View Post
              Is there anything I can do to remind me to not put petrol in or to force me to only put diesel in at the station? I've been running petrol cars for 30 years and worried I might go on auto pilot one day and put petrol in by mistake
              You can get a special insert for the filler neck that prevents the wrong nozzle being inserted - I think they are called "diesel fuse", etc. In SA, the RAA sell them (look on their website). One downside is they have to be removed if using jerry cans, etc.
              Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                Valued Member
                • Jun 2019
                • Brisbane

Originally posted by slimth View Post
                This will be expensive, if you do you'll probably remember next time

I drive a diesel & have for decades, wives car is petrol though. The way i remember is BLACK one is diesel & i still worry
                Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• Two Emms
                  Valued Member
                  • Jan 2020
                  • Mansfield, Vic

I have also driven diesels for a long time with wifes cars always petrol. Makes me pay attention at the servo

It says "Diesel" on the inside of the fuel flap but if you are really worried why not put a sticker on the outside or even above the flap. After a year or two you will be used to putting diesel in it and you can remove the sticker.
                  2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Toyo Open Country AT3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, Tanami x11, more to come...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X