dans market direct offroad deluxe camper trailer

my trailer iv had it for bout 12 months and love it best investment ever
    Attached Files
  • Bing
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2009
    • Currently QLD

Where to next?

They are a pretty cheap price. The reason I won't go with them is because the doors are not in the middle of the tent. I much prefer the door in the middle because as you walk in you have a 'room' to your right and left.

It means you don't have to walk through kids bedding area (floor) to get to the raised bed.

I hope you have some great adventures.
    2010 Platinum LE. Cool Silver, Auto, DiD, MM Rear Difflock. HD MM Tow bar and Lift Kit. Buzz Racks.

Comment

• sharkcaver
      "2000"+ Valued Contributor
      • May 2009
      • Perth

I looked at their Gal extreme model at the local 4wd show. I didn't follow thru with it as rego was at your own expense and labour - I had to take it over the pits. None had reflectors fitted for a start - immediate fail. They didn't seem very responsive when I mentioned this. I think this was their first move into WA and probably not related to market direct, but a local sales agent.
      I once spent hours getting a trailer rego'd and was a major PITA trying to organise temp towing permit then to be failed due to no reflectors etc.

It was this trailer that spurred me into having one custom built. I took a few ideas off it and incorporated into my own design. I'm glad to hear yours is standing the test of time, your getting the time to utilise it and getting out there having fun. Enjoy!

Shane.
      MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• danbo81
        • Oct 2010
        • brisbane

thanks mate i got mine in qld you just go down tranport dept and give them the papers and pay rego take bout 5 mins mine was covered in reflectors when i got it. for the price i couldnt go past it cause it had the sink all in it you didnt have to pay extra and its really strong and is welded together great

Comment

• sharkcaver
          "2000"+ Valued Contributor
          • May 2009
          • Perth

Originally posted by danbo81 View Post
          thanks mate i got mine in qld you just go down tranport dept and give them the papers and pay rego take bout 5 mins mine was covered in reflectors when i got it. for the price i couldnt go past it cause it had the sink all in it you didnt have to pay extra and its really strong and is welded together great
          For the price I would agree. Its amazing how they add up. I'm up to 12K now and still haven't taken delivery yet. Mind you, I have no kitchen, no water tank but I do have an evakool fridge, genny and battery system set up and Paj wheels in the price quoted above.

Shane.
          MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X