• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peterng
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2013
    • Northern Rivers NSW

I think it is bargin...

I saw this on the www..specifically look at the price for the 250w solar blanket.

I recieved the 250w solar panel today...for $369.00 with free P&H..
    Last edited by Peterng; 31-01-19, 08:58 PM.
  • mrbitchi
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Brisbane

Make sure you test it thoroughly and are still happy with it's performance. Return it if you 're not. They had a bit of a spotty reputation..
    Cheers, John.
    LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
    Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

• Peterng
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2013
      • Northern Rivers NSW

I will take that into consideration...so far after checking the performance out when I received it, everything was going alright.. the wiring is solidly connected to the panels and whilst the Anderson plugs maybe "Chinese "knockoffs, they work OK.
      The controller is pretty cheap and does the basics, but a new MPPT will be purchased before I set out.
      I will be giving this blanket a decent workout over the next 12 to 18 months..

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X