• Show
Clear All
  • Axis
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2011
    • Highett Vic

Tracks near Merimbula

Hi,

Going for a quick trip to Merimbula this weekend to drop the kids off at the grandparents for school holidays.

Any suggested tracks nearby that are doable reasonably close to Merimbula? I'll have the Saturday but want to spend time with the folks as well.

Was thinking of checking out Postmans Track in Tantawangalo State Forest.

Any other ideas? Nothing too extreme as I'll be on my own and no winch.

Cheers,
    James
    07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates
  • bush dweller
    • Feb 2014
    • seymour vic

theres a lot of state parks just outa tathra heading north, not that far from where you will be. i just checked a map and there seems to be plenty, hope that helps.

Comment

• Axis
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2011
      • Highett Vic

Originally posted by bush dweller View Post
      theres a lot of state parks just outa tathra heading north, not that far from where you will be. i just checked a map and there seems to be plenty, hope that helps.
      Thanks BD,

Have access to some maps and there are heaps of tracks around, just looking for recommendations as I don't really have much time to explore.

Cheers,
      James
      07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X