• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MyExceed
    • May 2014
    • Hobart, Tas

hi guys,

im getting around 18l/100klms around town now with the lift, bar and muddies...not too bad considering
    Mark

NS Exceed V6, xrox bar with domin8r 12000lb winch, The Ultimate Suspension 2" lift, 265/70/17 BFG A/T, LED spots, LED fog lights, 40" roof mounted lightbar, OCAM alloy rack, dual batteries, Boos bash plates, diff breathers, Garmin 67LMT GPS, Tyredog TPMS, Uniden UHF, Engel MR40f in rear drawer system, external phone antennae, cargo barrier, dual side awnings, RTT, shovel holder, spare wheel lift

Comment

• Ian Johnston
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2010
      • Mount Gambier, SA

Looks good. I was going to get a petrol myself, but got a good deal on the diesel, so went that way.
      Interested in the LED driving lights, Ebay jobbies??? Honestly, what are they like?? Am tempted to buy a set, but dont know.
      2015 Subaru Forester 2.5 petrol CVT. (Missus car)
      Just got an NS DID manual (my car) SOLD.
      2014 Subaru Outback diesel, CVT. Mine

Comment

• MyExceed
        • May 2014
        • Hobart, Tas

Originally posted by Ian Johnston View Post
        Looks good. I was going to get a petrol myself, but got a good deal on the diesel, so went that way.
        Interested in the LED driving lights, Ebay jobbies??? Honestly, what are they like?? Am tempted to buy a set, but dont know.
        they are excellent lights, not great long range, probably about 500metres of useful light but they throw quite a wide light which is better for my driving, id rather dodge something that comes out of left field with no notice than see an animal 500 metres away that I have time to slow down for....
        Mark

NS Exceed V6, xrox bar with domin8r 12000lb winch, The Ultimate Suspension 2" lift, 265/70/17 BFG A/T, LED spots, LED fog lights, 40" roof mounted lightbar, OCAM alloy rack, dual batteries, Boos bash plates, diff breathers, Garmin 67LMT GPS, Tyredog TPMS, Uniden UHF, Engel MR40f in rear drawer system, external phone antennae, cargo barrier, dual side awnings, RTT, shovel holder, spare wheel lift

Comment

• Ian Johnston
          Valued Member
          • Feb 2010
          • Mount Gambier, SA

3-500 mtrs of useful light is all you need IMHO.
          I am with you on the spread, have a decent light bar at the moment, not sure if I want to change.
          2015 Subaru Forester 2.5 petrol CVT. (Missus car)
          Just got an NS DID manual (my car) SOLD.
          2014 Subaru Outback diesel, CVT. Mine

Comment

• MyExceed
            • May 2014
            • Hobart, Tas

Originally posted by Ian Johnston View Post
            3-500 mtrs of useful light is all you need IMHO.
            I am with you on the spread, have a decent light bar at the moment, not sure if I want to change.
            if you have alight bar with decent spread, there's probably no reason to change. Im still old school and haven't gone down the light bar route yet
            Mark

Comment

• MyExceed
              • May 2014
              • Hobart, Tas

have a few goodies to go on soon !!
              Attached Files
              Mark

Comment

• MyExceed
                • May 2014
                • Hobart, Tas

mmm, black and white is quite flattering
                Attached Files
                Mark

Comment

• MyExceed
                  • May 2014
                  • Hobart, Tas

So it's been a while since I've updated. Treated the old girl to see new boots recently. Had a few issues finding an alloy wheel that would fit over the front calipers. But I reckon these look alright. I've modified the rear wheel cover (pics on other thread re projects) fitted some rear drawers, a LED lightbar under the front of the roof rack and some minor rewiring of accessories on the dash.
                  Attached Files
                  Mark

Comment

• MyExceed
                    • May 2014
                    • Hobart, Tas

Looking pretty good for an 07 model
                    Attached Files
                    Mark

Comment

• Seigried
                      Valued Member
                      • Apr 2016
                      • brisbane

Can you tell me what brand the wheels are? I have been trying to source some nicer wheels for awhile.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nab
                        Valued Member
                        • Mar 2012
                        • Perth

Love that red on the Pajero’s!!!
                        SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
                        NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• MyExceed
                          • May 2014
                          • Hobart, Tas

Originally posted by Seigried View Post
                          Can you tell me what brand the wheels are? I have been trying to source some nicer wheels for awhile.

Here ya go mate
                          Attached Files
                          Mark

Comment

• Seigried
                            Valued Member
                            • Apr 2016
                            • brisbane

Originally posted by MyExceed View Post
                            Here ya go mate
                            Thats awesome. Thanks!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse