• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Graydog
    • Feb 2016
    • Seaton S.A.

NX Pajero/engine warning light on/ intake temp sensor code

I fitted a SPV plug & play module about 4 yrs ago in my NX Pajero, but in the last year I have had the engine warning light illuminate on many occasions when slowing down when towing and shows the intake air temperature code. Could this module be causing this concern?
    It always comes up with the same fault and when cleared will not come on again for a while.
    3 years ago I travelled for 3 months in northern WA with no problems at all.
    It is very annoying as the dealer will not replace the sensor - The module is removed before I take the vehicle to the dealer.
    thanks
  • old Jack
    Regular
    • Jun 2011
    • Adelaide, South Australia.

You are not the first person to experience a problem with older SPV units.
    Chances are this is what is causing the fault code.
    Do you have a code number?

OJ.
    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X