Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

What are these for and are they factory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andythiing
    • May 2019
    • Adelaide Hills

What are these for and are they factory?

Was away on weekend with Mitsubishi 4WD club at Morgan in training quarry - great fun and it had rained so did some mud work - after a few crossing rounds these coming out of front wheel arches - are they factory and what is the purpose - stop rattles or dust? Do I need to replace or can I ignore?
    Attached Files
    SWB Pajero NT X diesel auto
    2 inch lift
    ARB bar and snorkel
    Bushskinz bashplates and sliders
  • Pajshomoneroguntero
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2013
    • Sydney

I’m pretty sure they are loosely stuck to the inside of the plastic wheel arch guards. Don’t know what they’re supposed to do though?
    NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• Andythiing
      • May 2019
      • Adelaide Hills

Thanks for the reply - I’m guessing they aren’t essential as well - might hang onto them in case I get the urge to put them back one day 👍
      SWB Pajero NT X diesel auto
      2 inch lift
      ARB bar and snorkel
      Bushskinz bashplates and sliders

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X