X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miner
    • Apr 2019
    • Abu Dhabi

Got a couple of queries from watching again....

2. High Flow Cat - generic item?

3. 3” Bypass Centre Box - does this just open up at the end of the box bypassing the back box? How is that actuator controlled? Manually switched? Or switched from ECU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• speedwave
      • Jul 2010
      • Dubai

Originally posted by Judos View Post
      Hey Speedwave,

Do you have any details on the mod you did on your rear door to get rid of the plastic wheel cover? Yours looks great!
      Thanks
      hey man so I removed the rear cover and plastic trim from around the wheels from both sides and creates two custom metal plates in black colour. Also I placed my reverse camera in the middle of the tyre opening. The two sensors on the rear wheel cover was moved to the bumper. Here are some pics attached
      Last edited by speedwave; 21-09-20, 07:39 AM.
      3.9L Engine Upgraded OEM +0.5 Pistons, Ported Cylinder head & intake manifold, AEM Filter, Evo Spark Plugs, Unichip Tuning, Headers, High Flow Cat, Transmission Cooler, Omani Gear Hack to prevent auto shifting
      Dobinson MRR Remote Reservoir Shocks, 2 inch Fender clearance & wide body kit, 17" Method Rims, Geolandar ATS, Extra AC Fan, LED Lights, Bush Skinz front & sump bash plates, custom bumpers, Panel Switch, Dual Battery, Paddle Shifters, Pedal Commander, TPS System, Vlad Traction on/off

Comment

• speedwave
        • Jul 2010
        • Dubai

Originally posted by paceman View Post
        hey mate..

your pajero looks the business...

have you got any info about your custom front grill?

love the look of it...
        Thanks man thats from here: Mesh Grill

3.9L Engine Upgraded OEM +0.5 Pistons, Ported Cylinder head & intake manifold, AEM Filter, Evo Spark Plugs, Unichip Tuning, Headers, High Flow Cat, Transmission Cooler, Omani Gear Hack to prevent auto shifting
        Dobinson MRR Remote Reservoir Shocks, 2 inch Fender clearance & wide body kit, 17" Method Rims, Geolandar ATS, Extra AC Fan, LED Lights, Bush Skinz front & sump bash plates, custom bumpers, Panel Switch, Dual Battery, Paddle Shifters, Pedal Commander, TPS System, Vlad Traction on/off

Comment

• speedwave
          • Jul 2010
          • Dubai

Originally posted by Miner View Post
          Got a couple of queries from watching again....

2. High Flow Cat - generic item?

3. 3” Bypass Centre Box - does this just open up at the end of the box bypassing the back box? How is that actuator controlled? Manually switched? Or switched from ECU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Hello the high flow cat is from Magnaflow and the muffler has a remote control to open and close the electric cut out. This is the link to yhr compatible high flow catalytic converter for the petrol pajero

High flow cat converter

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

• DanFerns
            • Sep 2020
            • Tampa, FL

Wow! Thanks for the link, man! I might be able to use this for reference.

Comment

• Ckipp
              • Oct 2016
              • Qatar

It's a great look.

Are the fenders custom made? Or bought

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X