• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brentw
    • Sep 2012
    • Salisbury Heights, SA

Super cheap - Trade Card

So I went in to supercrap today in my work shirt to pickup some Diesel engine oil etc for my next service. The lovely girl behind the counter signed me up to a trade card and gave me instant 10% off. Now who am I to say that I don't actually 'own' the company I work for and deny her hitting her target for new cards.
    2003 NP Pajero GLS 3.2 DID.

E.C. Bullbar, USB/Bluetooth Stereo, Cabin Filter Mod, 20% tint, Bridgestone AT LT 265/70/16, EGR Blanks, Bonnet Protector, Engine Guardian, Boost/Oil Pressure/Volt Gauges + Huge Wish list
  • dolphin
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2008

my 17 year old son has one of these cards. you don,t have to be a Tradie to have this discount card.
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• brentw
      • Sep 2012
      • Salisbury Heights, SA

There is the one you have to pay $5-10? For and it gives you 5% off. But I had to put down a business name to get the 10% off. Either way I only went in there to get my lubes as I bought my filters online.

E.C. Bullbar, USB/Bluetooth Stereo, Cabin Filter Mod, 20% tint, Bridgestone AT LT 265/70/16, EGR Blanks, Bonnet Protector, Engine Guardian, Boost/Oil Pressure/Volt Gauges + Huge Wish list

Comment

• bakerboy
        "valued 3000+ member"
        • May 2008
        • Perth

Originally posted by brentw View Post
        There is the one you have to pay $5-10? For and it gives you 5% off. But I had to put down a business name to get the 10% off. Either way I only went in there to get my lubes as I bought my filters online.
        You pay $5 to get $10 credit, there is no percentage off with the club plus card

Trade is 10% off (or more depending on spendage)
        If I agreed with you, then we would both be wrong

'89 NG Paj, 3L V6, now running 2" suspension lift, 33" Micky T Baja Claws's, Front LOKKA & 12,000lb winch

Comment

• Gen3
          • Nov 2011
          • penrith , NSW

even at 10% off they are still expensive for what they are anyway.

Comment

• Pauly Faulkner
            Valued Member
            • Feb 2012
            • Maitland, NSW

Cameron the gold plus member is a one off $5 fee and you get it for life.

Also if the item was on special or goes on special within a week or two of your purchase they refund the difference between the sale price and the special price as in store credit.

Have gone in on a few occasions and received a lot of discounts by using the card, went in one time to buy $92 worth of stuff and had $87 in store credit from previous trip there lol

Also they do club plus members only deals from time to time.

Can't use trade card and club plus members card together though, it's one or the other.
            97' NK 3ltr GLX LWB Manual | 3" lift | Wildcat headers | K&N air filter | 2.8 crawl gears | 4Terrain clutch | 2.25" exhaust | Factory locker rear | TJM 10,000lb winch | TJM snorkel
            97' NL GLS LWB Auto | 6G75 3.8ltr | Redback Headers

Comment

• bakerboy
              "valued 3000+ member"
              • May 2008
              • Perth

Originally posted by Pauly Faulkner View Post
              Cameron the gold plus member is a one off $5 fee and you get it for life.

Also if the item was on special or goes on special within a week or two of your purchase they refund the difference between the sale price and the special price as in store credit.

Have gone in on a few occasions and received a lot of discounts by using the card, went in one time to buy $92 worth of stuff and had $87 in store credit from previous trip there lol

Also they do club plus members only deals from time to time.

Can't use trade card and club plus members card together though, it's one or the other.
              There's no gold club plus, you can sign up for free with no credit or pay $5 to receive $10 start up credit

'89 NG Paj, 3L V6, now running 2" suspension lift, 33" Micky T Baja Claws's, Front LOKKA & 12,000lb winch

Comment

• Pauly Faulkner
                Valued Member
                • Feb 2012
                • Maitland, NSW

club plus+ I meant, not gold club.

Pay $5 to get $10 and all the future benefits is a good deal.

10% off forever is also a good deal, but when that same item goes for 50% off the following week there's nothing you can do about it so both kind of equal out anyways.
                97' NK 3ltr GLX LWB Manual | 3" lift | Wildcat headers | K&N air filter | 2.8 crawl gears | 4Terrain clutch | 2.25" exhaust | Factory locker rear | TJM 10,000lb winch | TJM snorkel
                97' NL GLS LWB Auto | 6G75 3.8ltr | Redback Headers

Comment

• bakerboy
                  "valued 3000+ member"
                  • May 2008
                  • Perth

50% all day every day :P

Comment

• brentw
                    • Sep 2012
                    • Salisbury Heights, SA

Exactly! And there is probably some clause to say no further discounts if it's on sale anyway. I thought $53 for a ryco oil filter was a bit rich from them when I can buy oil filter, fuel + air filter online for $80 delivered. I'll take the $10 discount today off the oil etc anyway

Comment

• mk2grimace
                      • Feb 2013
                      • Benalla, Victoria

I signed up for the club + card when I bought my Pajero, same time as I spent a fortune to do a full fluid and belt change and some other bits. Spent near $500, the following week checked my 'credit' online and had about $150 to spend 'cos a heap of the stuff I bought went on special just after. Have had plenty of other small wins too, much better scheme than many others...
                      2001 NM 2.8TD GLS Pajero, ARB bar, 9000lb Tmax winch, Airtec snorkel, GME UHF, breathers, 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, rear storage, Ebay HID's, King EHD lift, LED lighting, dual battery kit, bushskinz intercooler/sump guards, narva +120 globes, tigerz awning, Exedy HD SMF clutch/flywheel kit, pinstriping aplenty...

To do list: Locker, sliders, transmission guard, blah blah blah....

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X