• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Waynejoe
    • Apr 2017
    • Melbourne

Help!

HELP...... i had a battery warning light, i bought a new battery and its still had the light. Also i have no indicators.... anyone has a clue? Thanks in advances!
  • Allan2
    • May 2013
    • Mid Nort Coast, NSW

Check your blinker and hazard lights fuse. If it is blown replace it with a 5 amp heaver one than the original. They have a habit of blowing and creating some bizarre symptoms. While there check all the fuses.
    Allan.
    2009 NT, 3.2 Auto, D/Lights & Light Bar, EGR mod, Sump and Inter Cooler Guards, Tow Bar, Bog Standard.

Comment

• dundee10
      • Aug 2011
      • Secret Harbour, WA

Had the same problem, check the fuses you will see its blown, usually caused by using your trailer etc.
      Pajero NT Active DiD, MMC Stainless Steel Bull Bar, 9.500lb Winch, Overlander Roof Rack, Hella 4000 Spotlights, Uniden UH7760NB Radio.

Comment

• Aze
        • Dec 2015
        • Melbourne

on another car I had indicator issues and it turned out to be an alternator problem, check the voltage output of the alternator just in case.
        Aze
        NJ 3.0L Auto

Comment

• ticky
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2015
          • Adelaide

Originally posted by Aze View Post
          on another car I had indicator issues and it turned out to be an alternator problem, check the voltage output of the alternator just in case.
          Aze
          x2

The battrey warning light is to indicate that the battery is not getting charged, not to indicate that the battery is faulty.

Having said that, If a Battery is so bad that it cant be charged, I guess it would also come on,

While it could be a fuse that is preventing the battery from being charged as others have indicated, the first check to do is Alternator Output.

It could be that the alternator brushes are worn, a faulty Diode or a faulty voltage regulator.

steve
          2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X