• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • topspark
    • Feb 2016
    • melbourne

new sport

placed an order for a GLS, with roof racks, tow bar kit with 7 pin plug, anderson plug, brake controller, rear cargo liner, rubber matts, tint, for 50k drive away.

Think I did well, but more importantly I was happy with the people I was dealing with.
    Really looking forward to getting this, as it gets a reasonable write up everywhere, including its 4wd capabilities.

Comment

• littleriver
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2013
      • Queensland

Originally posted by topspark View Post
      placed an order for a GLS, with roof racks, tow bar kit with 7 pin plug, anderson plug, brake controller, rear cargo liner, rubber matts, tint, for 50k drive away.

Think I did well, but more importantly I was happy with the people I was dealing with.
      Really looking forward to getting this, as it gets a reasonable write up everywhere, including its 4wd capabilities.

what colour ?

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• topspark
        • Feb 2016
        • melbourne

white ordered but may also look at the bronze in a week or so

Comment

• JaR24
          • Feb 2016
          • Melbourne

Mitsubishi Diamond Days

Diamond Days sale now on for a few days - $1000 eftpos card but I think you can choose to have $1000 off the price of the car.

Comment

• Cory
            • Jun 2008

If you read the deal properly it excludes Pajero Sport - not to worry - I've had a GLS since mid-Jan, and it is the same or so much better than the Challenger I traded it is hard to believe that it is basically an ungraded Challenger. Its the same offroad, but onroad there is no comparison. To say I am happy with it is an understatement.
            Last edited by Cory; 17-02-16, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• JaR24
              • Feb 2016
              • Melbourne

Originally posted by Cory View Post
              Excludes Pajero Sport
              That's not what the dealer told me. There might be some discretion who knows.

Comment

• Cory
                • Jun 2008

I got an email yesterday (on their mailing list) and it shows in microscopic writing that the PS is excluded, and website shows every vehicle gets a $1000 EFTPOS card - except the PS. Dealer discretion is my vote, or a friendly dealer or a dealer who desperately needs a sale...

Comment

• MolongMick
                  • Feb 2016
                  • Molong, NSW

Originally posted by MolongMick View Post
                  Hi there, I'm not sure if got a deal or not, but I picked up a white GLS with tow bar, cargo barrier, roof racks, seat covers, floor mats, snorkel, underbody protection, weather shields, front bar, 50 watt HID light force lights, front window tint, rear cargo mat, uniden 8080s, plus an extra power socket in the rear for $61k.

Michael
                  Sorry, I had the price wrong, I paid a total of $57,995. But instead of the uniden I got a GME radio instead.
                  Cheers Mick

Comment

• Heisenberg
                    • Feb 2016
                    • Brisbane

Did the deal today on a new PS GLS. The red one with matts, cargo liner and roof rack for $48.5k on road. Had a couple of dealers wouldn't go any lower than $49k. Pretty sure I got the lowest price I could right now. Maybe get a better deal at a later date as more stock starts filling yards.

Deliver on Wednesday. Now to see about changing over those krappy Toyo's for a decent set of boots.

Comment

• MolongMick
                      • Feb 2016
                      • Molong, NSW

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                      Now to see about changing over those krappy Toyo's for a decent set of boots.
                      Mine came with Dunlops, was lucky mine is a 2016 build, maybe that could be the differences. I still swapped mine over th Mickey Thompsons, very happy with the tyres.

Comment

• spot01
                        Valued Member
                        • Apr 2011
                        • Adelaide

Factory Bash Plate for Pajero Sport

Interesting link to various PS parts:

Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• Heisenberg
                          • Feb 2016
                          • Brisbane

Originally posted by MolongMick View Post
                          Mine came with Dunlops, was lucky mine is a 2016 build, maybe that could be the differences. I still swapped mine over th Mickey Thompsons, very happy with the tyres.
                          Hmmm, I might check with the dealer which tyres this one will have. I'm still not a fan of the Dunlop Grandtreks. Had these on the Prado when it was new. Will still look at a swap out. Brand will depend on which tyre dealer I go through as I'll need somebody who stocks them.

The new PS will be mostly road work with the occasional off road trip. I've had Mickey T's before and awesome off road. Not as good on it. I'll look at a set of Yokohama Geolandar or Bridgestone D697. Good balanced tyres.

Comment

• Jas2909
                            • Feb 2016
                            • Penrith NSW

I got a demo unit at 52K with 2000km on it

Comment

• cookie monster
                              • Sep 2007
                              • Adelaide

Originally posted by spot01 View Post
                              Interesting link to various PS parts:

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Australian...sub=5438096011
                              Good to see PS parts coming on line, but check pricing first as a local Adelaide dealer is a lot cheaper than the online store above.
                              A couple of examples:
                              Bullbar, either polished or black $1800inc v $1995 polished & $2195 black on line
                              Gearbox protection plate $222 v $275 on line

cheers cookie
                              2015 Pajero Sport GLS, White, Factory Snorkel, ProRack HD Roofrails & James Baroud Espace Evo RTT, ARB Awning, Custom Aluminium Drawer System, 65L Waeco, GME TX3500, Bridgestone Dueller LT's, Donaldson Pre Fuel Filter, ARB Compressor, King KCRR-23 rear springs & Pedders 5899 Cone Springs.

Comment

• Jas2909
                                • Feb 2016
                                • Penrith NSW

I want to fit the snorkel, dealer is saying 1100 for it which is steep! The rear spoiler is online for 275 shipped but dealer wants 800 fitted.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X