X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RobMichelle
    • Jan 2021
    • Horsham

I’m starting to set up my newly acquired 21qf sport for towing. The daughter in law had a tow bar fitted by local Mitsubishi dealer after she purchased car, but no brake controller fitted. So reading above I can purchase the red arc tow pro elite, then a wiring loom from dealer to connect it all up, is that easier than running a blue & red down chassis to plug?
    also notice the tongue mounting hole is shorter than the hitch provided with wdh, is it ok to cut off probably 15mm of the end of the shank to fit properly in receiver ?
    21 Nx Pajero,Arb bullbar, winch, catch can, prefilter,ultra gauge, uhf, hf radios,celfigo,long range tank,2imch OME lift, Toyo at2 tyres, third row seat removed, 2nd battery and stuff in the hole.
    AutoMatePro

21 Pajero Sport GLS, UltraGauge, third row seats removed,

Comment

• Johba
      • Feb 2022
      • noosa

How do you do that?

Comment

• TimTim
        • Jul 2021
        • Corlette NSW

Originally posted by RobMichelle View Post
        I’m starting to set up my newly acquired 21qf sport for towing. The daughter in law had a tow bar fitted by local Mitsubishi dealer after she purchased car, but no brake controller fitted. So reading above I can purchase the red arc tow pro elite, then a wiring loom from dealer to connect it all up, is that easier than running a blue & red down chassis to plug?
        also notice the tongue mounting hole is shorter than the hitch provided with wdh, is it ok to cut off probably 15mm of the end of the shank to fit properly in receiver ?
        I have done exactly that with my WDH and so have many others. It make no difference to the structural integrity of the hitch.

Comment

• RobMichelle
          • Jan 2021
          • Horsham

Thankyou TimTim πŸ‘
          21 Nx Pajero,Arb bullbar, winch, catch can, prefilter,ultra gauge, uhf, hf radios,celfigo,long range tank,2imch OME lift, Toyo at2 tyres, third row seat removed, 2nd battery and stuff in the hole.
          AutoMatePro

Comment

• TimTim
            • Jul 2021
            • Corlette NSW

Originally posted by RobMichelle View Post
            Thankyou TimTim πŸ‘
            Actually that reminds me because with my Hayman Reese Hitch I only cut off about 15 mm to enable access to the first pin hole. I can actually cut more off to use the next hole along.

I should of said it makes no difference to the structural integrity of the shank either .

Comment

• RobMichelle
              • Jan 2021
              • Horsham

Yes il probly cut shank down so it’s closer to car πŸ‘
              AutoMatePro

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X