• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomwithannl
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Maria Coast Tasmania.

KG Electronic Pty Ltd

Having heard nothing in 10 days about dispatch details with regards a dash cam I ordered online through Harvey Normans I complained and cancelled the order. I then ordered the exact same item from KG Electronics through Ebay.

Welcome to KG Group (AUST)Pty Ltd Official eBay Store. KG Electronic history in eBay sales and service as the Home of the best brands in online retailing in Australia goes back to 2007, and have grown to be one of the safest and friendliest shopping experience in eBay. We sell a wide range of Categories that will suite your needs from the best brands Australia have to offer.

Cheaper price, Immediate response, dispatched the same day with VERY cheap air freight, proper tax invoice sent by email and the goods arrived at my address in Tasmania within 36 hours. Bloody great service including the packing which made it damage proof. Because I am an hour and a half from Hobart and Tasmanian prices for some items can be quite high I get a lot of bits online but this service really stands out. I highly recommend them!!
    PS: I have no connection to the company
    1998 NL GLS 3.5 Auto. Bocar alloy bar with 13000lb I-Max winch & engine watchdog.
    1953 Morris Minor ute
    1990 Nissan Scargo van (The SNAIL)
    2005 Mercedes ML350 Special Edition 4Matic

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X