• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shemdeb
    • Mar 2011
    • Geelong, Victoria

Vic Wombat State Forest

Sunday 29.11.2015

Anyone interested in a day driving around the forest? Nothing to organised just winging it and deciding on tracks as we get to them .

Meet at Ballan around 10ish and take it from there.

Usual disclaimers apply.
    NK 3.5 l dohc gls manual, Dual battery, Winch, Reverse Camera, Lots of wear and tear, Slow leak in right hand rear tyre.

NT 3.2 l MY09 DiD gls auto, Dual Battery,ARB Winch Bar (winch to come) Reverse Camera, Roof Racks with "Thule" pod, Airbag suspension, Fridge Slide, Fridge, UHF, Bush Skinz, Anderson plug.
  • shemdeb
    • Mar 2011
    • Geelong, Victoria

So no takers, Maybe I should have bought a Jeep and got in with a more social group
    NK 3.5 l dohc gls manual, Dual battery, Winch, Reverse Camera, Lots of wear and tear, Slow leak in right hand rear tyre.

NT 3.2 l MY09 DiD gls auto, Dual Battery,ARB Winch Bar (winch to come) Reverse Camera, Roof Racks with "Thule" pod, Airbag suspension, Fridge Slide, Fridge, UHF, Bush Skinz, Anderson plug.

Comment

• Dicko1
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2014
      • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by shemdeb View Post
      So no takers, Maybe I should have bought a Jeep and got in with a more social group
      Probably a good idea. Then you could all spend a week in the forest working out ways to retrieve the Jeeps!!!...lol

Dont be in such a rush to write people off. Plan a date for say in 2 months (long weekend maybe) and check on your post at least once a week to keep it as seen as a recent post.

Good luck..
      Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Axis
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2011
        • Highett Vic

Would be interested but this weekend no good for me. Interested in tagging along another time though.

Cheers,
        James
        07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates

Comment

• AntinOz
          • Nov 2015
          • Melbourne, Vic

Will definitely be interested when I have a few more k's on the Challenger.
          PC Challenger, 100% stock for now

Comment

• Dicko1
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2014
            • Cairns, FNQ

I TOLD YA SO........
            Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• allanmac
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2007
              • Eastern Suburbs Vic

Originally posted by shemdeb View Post
              Shemdeb, not sure if it is just me, but activity on many forums these days has dropped dramatically. As a member of many 4wd forums, the Paj forum is one of a few that consistently has a lot of activity, so hats off to the forum members here for always willing to share their thoughts/suggestions etc...

In regard to trips, again on most forums very few trips are posted. I guess some just have their regular groups they head out with and dont need to advertise or look for participants via a forum. With this forum, as it is run and controlled by the Pajero Club of Victoria, whilst they are comfortable with trips being run/organised here, I am sure many forum members are also members of the club and get their '4wd fix' via the trips run through the club.

I am hopeful that Pickle and the other administrators dont have an issue with what I can suggest, but it maybe of interest to those who may not be a member of the Pajero Club and/or are looking to participate in trips on a more regular basis...

There is a reasonably new site that is basically set up for trips. Yes, it does have a forum that is very quiet, but the main purpose of the site is to organise/participate in trips. I have run numerous trips on this site, (over the last couple of months for beginners and the 'less experienced") and has a large cross section of members and vehicles, ranging from young to old tossers like me, and vehicles that are basically standard to heavily modified. Anyway, some may want to take a look;

NL Pajero,F&R airlockers, reduction gears, Ironman susp, ARB bullbar, Tigerz winch, Uniden UHF, roolite driving lights, Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib &, BFG KM2' tyres

MUD SUCKS.

Comment

• shemdeb
                • Mar 2011
                • Geelong, Victoria

Ok ok I guess my tongue in cheek humour kinda backfired, I did not intend to upset anyone. But it has kinda served a purpose as I have taken all the advise given on board for consideration and plus I got the post noticed.

Still if anyone is interested for Sunday I'm still keen.

Comment

• Herman4x4
                  Valued Member
                  • Oct 2009
                  • Melton, Victoria

G'day Shemdeb,
                  If I wasn't busy I would have be a yes. Might have been able to rustle up a couple of mates as well.
                  Might try to get out in January...... If I do I could drop you a PM if you want.
                  Cheers
                  Andrew.
                  Cheers,
                  Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
                  Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• shemdeb
                    • Mar 2011
                    • Geelong, Victoria

Originally posted by Herman4x4 View Post
                    G'day Shemdeb,
                    If I wasn't busy I would have be a yes. Might have been able to rustle up a couple of mates as well.
                    Might try to get out in January...... If I do I could drop you a PM if you want.
                    Cheers
                    Andrew.
                    Yes please do

Comment

• Herman4x4
                      Valued Member
                      • Oct 2009
                      • Melton, Victoria

Ok, will let you know.
                      Cheers,
                      Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
                      Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• shemdeb
                        • Mar 2011
                        • Geelong, Victoria

Originally posted by Axis View Post
                        Would be interested but this weekend no good for me. Interested in tagging along another time though.

Cheers,
                        James
                        Noted

Comment

• shemdeb
                          • Mar 2011
                          • Geelong, Victoria

Originally posted by AntinOz View Post
                          Will definitely be interested when I have a few more k's on the Challenger.
                          Noted

Comment

• shemdeb
                            • Mar 2011
                            • Geelong, Victoria

Ok trip postponed for now

Comment

• GOSSAMER
                              Valued Member
                              • Apr 2008
                              • doncaster east vic

Just saw this now, i would have come but my car is wounded
                              Back from the Dark side
                              NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X