Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Forum Meets / Where to Go!

Forum Meets / Where to Go! Forum get togethers. Tracks done. Tracks to do.

Old 20-11-15

Default Vic Wombat State Forest

Sunday 29.11.2015

Anyone interested in a day driving around the forest? Nothing to organised just winging it and deciding on tracks as we get to them .

Meet at Ballan around 10ish and take it from there.

Usual disclaimers apply.

NT 3.2 l MY09 DiD gls auto, Dual Battery,ARB Winch Bar (winch to come) Reverse Camera, Roof Racks with "Thule" pod, Airbag suspension, Fridge Slide, Fridge, UHF, Bush Skinz, Anderson plug.
Old 26-11-15

So no takers, Maybe I should have bought a Jeep and got in with a more social group

NT 3.2 l MY09 DiD gls auto, Dual Battery,ARB Winch Bar (winch to come) Reverse Camera, Roof Racks with "Thule" pod, Airbag suspension, Fridge Slide, Fridge, UHF, Bush Skinz, Anderson plug.
Old 26-11-15
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemdeb View Post
So no takers, Maybe I should have bought a Jeep and got in with a more social group
Probably a good idea. Then you could all spend a week in the forest working out ways to retrieve the Jeeps!!!...lol

Dont be in such a rush to write people off. Plan a date for say in 2 months (long weekend maybe) and check on your post at least once a week to keep it as seen as a recent post.

Good luck..
Old 26-11-15
Valued Member

Would be interested but this weekend no good for me. Interested in tagging along another time though.

Cheers,
James
07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates
Old 26-11-15

Will definitely be interested when I have a few more k's on the Challenger.
Old 26-11-15
Valued Member

I TOLD YA SO........
Old 26-11-15
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemdeb View Post
Shemdeb, not sure if it is just me, but activity on many forums these days has dropped dramatically. As a member of many 4wd forums, the Paj forum is one of a few that consistently has a lot of activity, so hats off to the forum members here for always willing to share their thoughts/suggestions etc...

In regard to trips, again on most forums very few trips are posted. I guess some just have their regular groups they head out with and dont need to advertise or look for participants via a forum. With this forum, as it is run and controlled by the Pajero Club of Victoria, whilst they are comfortable with trips being run/organised here, I am sure many forum members are also members of the club and get their '4wd fix' via the trips run through the club.

I am hopeful that Pickle and the other administrators dont have an issue with what I can suggest, but it maybe of interest to those who may not be a member of the Pajero Club and/or are looking to participate in trips on a more regular basis...

There is a reasonably new site that is basically set up for trips. Yes, it does have a forum that is very quiet, but the main purpose of the site is to organise/participate in trips. I have run numerous trips on this site, (over the last couple of months for beginners and the 'less experienced") and has a large cross section of members and vehicles, ranging from young to old tossers like me, and vehicles that are basically standard to heavily modified. Anyway, some may want to take a look;

http://www.4wdtrip.com.au/

MUD SUCKS.
Old 26-11-15

Ok ok I guess my tongue in cheek humour kinda backfired, I did not intend to upset anyone. But it has kinda served a purpose as I have taken all the advise given on board for consideration and plus I got the post noticed.

Still if anyone is interested for Sunday I'm still keen.

Old 26-11-15
Valued Member

G'day Shemdeb,
If I wasn't busy I would have be a yes. Might have been able to rustle up a couple of mates as well.
Might try to get out in January...... If I do I could drop you a PM if you want.
Cheers
Andrew.

2003 NP DID Manual - rear cargo barrier, dual battery system, drop down table on back door, GME UHF, winch bar and Warn 9000lb winch, 2" lift - Lovells HD springs and Bilstein shocks, Bushskinz intercooler guard, custom sump bash plate, transmission guard and 35w HID driving lights, home build sidesteps, 265/75/16 Summit Mudhog play tyres, rear work light, 120w lightbar - yet to do, rear drawer system.
Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.
Old 26-11-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman4x4 View Post
G'day Shemdeb,
If I wasn't busy I would have be a yes. Might have been able to rustle up a couple of mates as well.
Might try to get out in January...... If I do I could drop you a PM if you want.
Cheers
Andrew.
Yes please do