X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grizli
    • Jun 2019
    • sunbury

this is just a complete brain smash ive downloaded the Mitso update for maps to an SD card (formatted first) all correct put in user slot go through the prompts messege comes up Sd card cannot be read
    please insert SD card in user slot.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
    tried 2 sd cards niether work
    look at info on screen SD card icon is dulled out cannot use.
    tried to usb cable my a52 samsung to use google play nothing sweet f all
    i want to use an AI module to use exporoz maps but this bloody piece of shite is really pissing me off
    ive read 3 days of blog and not one has mentioned my system number from my screen
    Version info:- SW Version--AB
    Map Version--2014-A
    MMCS rockfort system
    When you think you are buying top of the range vehicles you would really think that the manufacturers would use some bloody intelligence and put in the most up to date sound system with all the up to date available items you could plug into it and make it USER FRIENDLY for gods sake, why do they just make things so bloody difficult.
    Pajero 2015 NX Exceed
    steering wheel controls, usb connection in glove pocket, SD card slot (not working??) CD slot, Maps Sd card slot.
    if anybody has got proper clear info on how to load this damned thing i would be really apprecitive of your help.
    otherwise i will just buy an andriod pad stick it on my windscreen like eveyone else so i can only see half the bloody road and download the maps to that unit.
    sorry for the ranting guys, just pissed at Mitso for their bullshit
    cheers

Comment

• vladguan
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2015
      • Adelaide

Originally posted by Grizli View Post
      this is just a complete brain smash ive downloaded the Mitso update for maps to an SD card (formatted first) all correct put in user slot go through the prompts messege comes up Sd card cannot be read
      please insert SD card in user slot.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
      tried 2 sd cards niether work
      look at info on screen SD card icon is dulled out cannot use.
      tried to usb cable my a52 samsung to use google play nothing sweet f all
      i want to use an AI module to use exporoz maps but this bloody piece of shite is really pissing me off
      ive read 3 days of blog and not one has mentioned my system number from my screen
      Version info:- SW Version--AB
      Map Version--2014-A
      MMCS rockfort system
      When you think you are buying top of the range vehicles you would really think that the manufacturers would use some bloody intelligence and put in the most up to date sound system with all the up to date available items you could plug into it and make it USER FRIENDLY for gods sake, why do they just make things so bloody difficult.
      Pajero 2015 NX Exceed
      steering wheel controls, usb connection in glove pocket, SD card slot (not working??) CD slot, Maps Sd card slot.
      if anybody has got proper clear info on how to load this damned thing i would be really apprecitive of your help.
      otherwise i will just buy an andriod pad stick it on my windscreen like eveyone else so i can only see half the bloody road and download the maps to that unit.
      sorry for the ranting guys, just pissed at Mitso for their bullshit
      cheers
      I have mentioned it many times as have others on here that MMCS V2 with SD card used encrypted SD card for maps. Can only be done at dealers and not all dealers have the equipment or the know-how on how to do it and it takes several hours to update it due to it being encrypted.

Blame regulators and map makes etc for making it encrypted in Oceania. They are not encrypted in others regions.
      Please call me Vlad.
      -----------------------
      MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• Grizli
        • Jun 2019
        • sunbury

Thanks Vlad, i must have missed your posts. stuff it i will buy a tablet. happy new year to you cheers Grizzly

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X