• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PajDID2
    • Oct 2008
    • Brisbane, Queensland

How Much? NT with lots of goodies.

I have the unenviable task of finalizing my late fathers estate, not that there is much of it, but his beloved NT Pajero is the last to go. his idea was to have it set up to tour this beautiful country but unfortunately only managed the one decent trek to the Kimberleys.
    As a trusted resource of all things Pajero, for many years I have relied on the good advice from the members of this forum with my own Pajeros. Therefore i believe i will receive sound advice and thank everybody in advance.

Just after an idea of what price i should ask for or expect to receive for the vehicle with all the extras.

Here are the details i have accumulated so far, please ask any questions.

White 2009 NT GLX Platinum Auto DID
    Factory additions-
    MMCS & Reverse Camera
    Colour coded mirrors
    Side steps & rear deflector
    Electro Shield Anti-rust
    Ultra Paint shield
    After market additions-
    Window tinting
    Tough Dog Raised Suspension + Polyairs
    Uniden UH-088 with aerial
    Milford Cargo Barrier
    Dual Battery-Projecta controller
    Tow Bar
    Trailer brake controler
    LRA 81 litre long range fuel tank – fitted March 2012
    Diff breathers
    Front & Rear ARB air lockers - fitted July 2011
    On board ARB Compressor - fitted July 2011
    TJM Bullbar
    Rallye 4000 spotlights
    Airtec Snorkel
    9000lb Winch
    Bushskinz Plates – intercooler & sump
    Custom 70 litre water tank
    Front sheepskin seat covers

LESS than 21,000 klms on the clock

receipts for everything.

Mechanically it is perfect however there are a few bruises and scrapes on the interior due to being loaded up for outback travel, predominately in the cargo area.
    the vehicle will be going in for a service and road worthy next week, then a good clean, ready for a photo shoot before i advertise it for sale.

I have checked the top of the rear doors and the screws look like new showing no rust.

Thank you all for your thoughts.
    Paul
    09 NT Exceed DID - Gun Metal Grey - ARB Delux Bar - IPF Extreme Spots - Bushskinz Bashplates - Redark dual battery system - ERPS - Airtec Snorkel - Custom under floor 70l water tank - Dick Cepek Fun Country- Speedy Baja 17" rims - Raised HD Lovell springs+Koni Shocks+polyairs - DIY Storage draws + lots of other stuff.

To Be Done - HID spots, bushskinz sliders, find more time to enjoy.
  • nj swb
    Resident
    • Jun 2007
    • Adelaide

No thoughts from anybody?

On carsales.com, private sales for NT Platinum in NSW / Qld are listing in high $30k to low $40k, with higher km.

Redbook places private sale value for a 2009 Platinum at $30k to $33.5k, but lists typical km as 60k to 100k. Lower km, higher value, so the base vehicle is probably worth $38k to $40k.

How much do the accessories add? For some buyers they're added value, for others they're not.

This 2010 Platinum on carsales is slightly newer, more km (but still low for age), good list of accessories (probably not quite as impressive), asking $45k - which is probably a fair asking price, but this is getting close to new car pricing: New NW GLX-R for $48k drive away.

NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Bigbaddave12
      • Jul 2012
      • South East S.A.

Yes the list of extras is impressive. It is a hard one. Low Ks will also keep the price up.

Start high you can always drop or pull stuff off and sell separately.
      ie some one was after some Bushskinz a while ago on the forum.

many buyers will say "How much is a brand new one? and the 10 year warranty will not transfer"
      $40k is probably around the mark for a quick sale, without some of the extras. (pull them off and sell separate.

Dave
      bigbaddave12.
      NW MY12 Platinum Pajero, ARB Bullbar, Greatwhites 18 Led Light Bar, Sandgrabba Mats, Wetseat Covers, Full EGR Block, Airtec Snorkel, Plus more when the money tree grows it's leaves back!

Comment

• nifty
        Valued Member
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by PajDID2 View Post
        I have the unenviable task of finalizing my late fathers estate, not that there is much of it, but his beloved NT Pajero is the last to go. his idea was to have it set up to tour this beautiful country but unfortunately only managed the one decent trek to the Kimberleys.
        Condolences mate. Hear of this too often and it's always sad. Youth is wasted on the young.

Comment

• Rich070
          • Jun 2011
          • NE Vic

Apart from some of the extras, though unfortunately they usually mostly don't add much to resale value, the 21,000 km might be the best basis for it's value.

A 2009 pajero with 21,000 km should get not much less than a 2010 or 2011 pajero with similar ie. 21,000 km on them.

=> check the redbook tradein values for a late model pajero with that sort of km on it, which will be a pretty recent one obviously.

Good luck
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          FOR SALE - 2009 NT GLX 7 seats diesel auto, smart bar, winch, lightforce spotlights, rear diff lock, ARB compressor under bonnet, dual batteries on ARB tray, redarc isolator, 2x front bushskinz underbody plates, bushskinz rocksliders, Lovells 50mm HD springs F+R, Lovells gas shocks, TJM roofrack, wetseat covers F+R

not for sale - 2017 Pajero Sport GLS +Rhino rack

Comment

• 2010banditsa
            • Jan 2012
            • adelaide

mate, if you want to sell the bushskinz guards, let me know.

Comment

• NTX
              Valued Member
              • Apr 2010
              • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Very sorry to hear of your dads passing Paul. Its a difficult time and you have an added burden of dealing with the estate. I feel for you mate.

Looking at that list I would aim at the 40-45k mark. 40k if you want to move it quickly which under the circumstances might be desirable. You never know, you may get a few buyers joisting with each other for the prize! I sold my Patrol on carsales.com before I bought my NT, I needed to sell quickly and went just under the price of similar vehicles and got flooded with offers, it was sold within hours of hitting the site. All the best Paul, I hope you find a good buyer for your dads pride and joy.

Cheers,

Matt.
              2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.

Comment

• achjimmy
                Valued Member
                • Nov 2009
                • Blue Mtns

Yep start at $45k. Put an add in the classifieds right here now and see how you go. There will be someone out there who will jump at a well setup Paj like that, and a good chance they will be in here researching it.
                Travel safe

Jim

MY13 Landcrusier VX
                MY10 Pajero Platnium with bits now sold to Spiderpig.
                99 Rodeo TD dual cab.

Comment

• Tom52
                  • Jan 2010
                  • Melbourne

Originally posted by PajDID2 View Post
                  Sorry to hear of your loss.
                  A long time ago I had to do similar & sell my fathers car.
                  What I wasn't told by the State Trustee who was handling the Will was that the because the car was sold its value increased the estate money & therefore their fee was greater too.
                  If I hadn't sold his car then it could have been passed onto my mum at no cost & then sold.
                  Not sure how it works now - maybe there are some legal eagles on the forum who can advise.
                  Tom
                  Sold - 2010 NT DID Activ, Ironbark, ARB Deluxe bullbar, OME lift, Cooper AT3s, Bushskinz bash plates, Dual batteries, Towpack, Prodigy P3, Scangauge II, MiVue 358 Dashcam, towing a 2015 Jayco Journey Outback

Comment

• csimic
                    Valued Member
                    • Mar 2012
                    • Maitland

NT Pajero quote

Hi I would put $38-40K on the car if I had to price it for my caryard, you should get that with the low kilometres, cheers, MichaelH
                    2010 Pajero VRX auto wagon, Cooper A/T 3's, 40mm lift, Lovells, Bilsteins, Polyair bags, Factory Nudge bar, driving lights, dual air cond, DVD player (rear) Hayman Reese Super Heavy Duty Tow bar, Bushskinz front/intercooler and engine sump, Polaris towing camera system, Clearview Mirrors, tows 2013 dual axle Jayco Outback Discovery Caravan. Redlec battery shutoff, Polaris HUD speedo. 400LMT Navman GPS. GME 88 channel UHF Radio. Bendix Stealth 4WD Disc Pads

Comment

• Nik
                      Valued Member
                      • Sep 2010
                      • Perth

Sorry to hear about your father, a real shame he didn't get to enjoy the vehicle.

In terms of getting a price that reflects the extras on it I'd suggest selling privately and see if you can sell it through the 4wd community, so either this forum or the 4wd clubs. If it goes onto car sales most people won't value the extras.
                      2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Comment

• Goodsy
                        Who ya gunna call....
                        • Dec 2010
                        • Hervey Bay

Sorry for your loss mate. That's the reason me and the now wife hit the road for 2 years in our early thirties.

I would put anywhere from 40-45K on it all depending on how fast you want to move the bus.

Pics speak thousands of words and an ad here will get the ball rolling.
                        A lot of people visit this site and word travels fast.

Good luck.
                        .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
                        NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• PajDID2
                          • Oct 2008
                          • Brisbane, Queensland

Seriously, Thank you all for your kind condolences and advice.
                          Basically confirming my thoughts on value. As for selling some of the extras separately, i simply don't have the time.
                          I certainly agree with the likely buyer coming from a knowledgeable base, such as this forum, who would not only appreciate the extras but would also put them to good use.
                          As mentioned the vehicle will go in for a service this week and road worthy, i will take some photos and send them to those who have sent me a PM requesting them, then as others advised, place it in the for sale section on this great forum.

Thank you all again
                          Regards
                          Paul

Those who sent PMs i will respond to them as requested.
                          09 NT Exceed DID - Gun Metal Grey - ARB Delux Bar - IPF Extreme Spots - Bushskinz Bashplates - Redark dual battery system - ERPS - Airtec Snorkel - Custom under floor 70l water tank - Dick Cepek Fun Country- Speedy Baja 17" rims - Raised HD Lovell springs+Koni Shocks+polyairs - DIY Storage draws + lots of other stuff.

To Be Done - HID spots, bushskinz sliders, find more time to enjoy.

Comment

• Goodsy
                            Who ya gunna call....
                            • Dec 2010
                            • Hervey Bay

Put the pics up straight away in "market place". Then you can concentrate on other things
                            You already have the extras and a blurb in your first post.

Also any camping gear. That will go if the price is right also.
                            .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
                            NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• psproule
                              Valued Member
                              • Jun 2007
                              • Googong, NSW

If I wasn't about to tell work to get stuffed I'd seriously offer you $38k and probably pay up to $40k. It's probably worth that to me to not have to spend 12 months re-kitting one out. And to not have to deal with a car yard. And this one looks like it was done properly. Negatives at the moment are that brand new ones can be had for as low as $42k and the warranty on this one wont have long to run.

Sorry that your Dad didn't get to enjoy his baby as he should.

Pat
                              2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
                              2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X