• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • likatiger
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2008
    • WAMBERAL NSW

Thanks Len for the parts diagram, it gives a better view than any pictures I could take.
    Bloggsy, Len's diagram shows what I tried to explain so I won't bother with taking photos unless you really need them, let me know or PM me mate.

Larry
    NW Platinum MY 2012 DiD auto, Pearl White, Safari snorkel, full tint, all plastics, reverse sensors, H/D tow bar, spare wheel lift, full leather seats & trim, GME uhf, home built storage, dual battery, ARB Deluxe bar, Lovell HD springs with Ultimate shocks.

Comment

• Bloggsy
      • Sep 2010
      • Wangaratta

Thanks guys all makes sense now, I understand how it mounts. Have sent an email to a couple of wreckers to see how i go.

Comment

• Stevo77
        • Jun 2012
        • Beaconsfield

So the race is on to find any NM's in a wreckers yard with a footrest!

I want one too!
        Out with the newer, and back to the old. Sold 2010 NT.
        New to me: 1995 NJ LWB 3LitreV6 Blue

Comment

• likatiger
          Valued Member
          • Apr 2008
          • WAMBERAL NSW

As Len mentioned they were in up until the 07's so that would include at least NP & NS I suppose.
          I know my NP had one and maybe I should have been cheeky and removed it before I sold it The people that bought my NP were not officianardos (spelling?) of the Paj but that would have been bad karma for me.

Don't alert the wreckers or the prices will sky rocket.

Cheers
          Larry
          NW Platinum MY 2012 DiD auto, Pearl White, Safari snorkel, full tint, all plastics, reverse sensors, H/D tow bar, spare wheel lift, full leather seats & trim, GME uhf, home built storage, dual battery, ARB Deluxe bar, Lovell HD springs with Ultimate shocks.

Comment

• Merts
            Valued Member
            • Nov 2011
            • Bendigo Vic

Originally posted by likatiger View Post
            As Len mentioned they were in up until the 07's so that would include at least NP & NS I suppose.
            Yep, my 2007 NS has one.

I don't reckon it is all that useful anyway. It's further away from the seat than the pedals, and I find I have to stretch my left leg out to reach it. On a trip with the cruise control on I tend to sit with both feet flat on the floor back away from the pedals and the footrest.
            Merts
            Impulse Blue 2015 MQ Triton GLS Auto

ARB Summit front & rear bars and side steps, Carryboy canopy and rack, Safari Snorkel, VRS 9500 winch, Gecko 16x7 rims with BFG 245/75r16 KM3s, Uniden 8080s UHF, Darche 270 awning
            Dobinson heavy duty suspension, Harrop rear Elocker, Supertrim Neoprene Seat Covers, Drifta drawers, MSA drop slide, dual battery system and ARB onboard compressor. National Campers Hermit.

Previously a Gunmetal 2007 NS VRX DiD Auto

Comment

• Bloggsy
              • Sep 2010
              • Wangaratta

Thanks to part No. from Len have ordred a foot rest & cover from Mitsubishi. Quoted $31 for foot rest & $6 for cover, which is cheaper than wreckers price. Problem is no stock but is still available about mid October.

Comment

• Agent
                • Jul 2012
                • Brisbane

Hi Bloggsy

My pleasure! Guess I'd better do the same huh? Miss tham after having had them in Patrol's down the years.

Cheers........Len

Comment

• Bloggsy
                  • Sep 2010
                  • Wangaratta

Left foot rest fitted

Got an email from my Mitsubishi spare parts man on Thursady to say that the foot rest that he had on order for me had come in. Another dealer had one in stock and sent it to him. Fitted it up as per previous comments on forum (thanks to Peter & Len).
                  Used the sleeve idea.
                  Wow what an improvement it makes driving so much more comfortable. I had commented when I bought the vehicle that there was not a suitable foot rest fitted. Very happy thanks guys.

Comment

• Pajero26
                    • Feb 2014
                    • Sydney

NW Footrest purchased from Dealear

Hi Guys,
                    Just an update for a NW Pajero footrest, after looking on this thread and months of chasing up a footrest from a wrecker, I didn't manage to get one so I tried a local Mitsubishi dealer and luckily got one for $40 for both ( MR402160 & MR 402165) to be fitted on my NW VRX 2014 Pajero. I know it's a bit expensive but as long it will make my driving more comfortable that doesn't matter. I removed the cheap styrofoam footrest underneath the carpet to test fit the plastic footrest, it fits nicely but I forgot to get a threaded sleeve nut to fit the footrest onto the existing stud attached on the floor. The stud is a bit shot to screw a nut but I will try Morville's idea to put a threaded sleeve to secure it. I'll try to source a sleeve nut today and keep you guys posted how it goes. Thanks to Agent (for the diagram and part numbers) and to Morville (for the sleeve nut idea). Thanks for all your help guys.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Pajero26; 17-01-15, 11:33 AM.
                    Black Pajero VRX 2014, Bonnet and Headlight Protector, DVD headrest, tow bar, BLACKVUE DR650GW-2CH Dash Cam

Comment

• geopaj
                      Valued Member
                      • Jul 2007
                      • Adelaide

Originally posted by Pajero26 View Post
                      Hi Guys,
                      Just an update for a NW Pajero footrest, after looking on this thread and months of chasing up a footrest from a wrecker, I didn't manage to get one so I tried a local Mitsubishi dealer and luckily got one for $40 for both ( MR402160 & MR 402165) to be fitted on my NW VRX 2014 Pajero. I know it's a bit expensive but as long it will make my driving more comfortable that doesn't matter. I removed the cheap styrofoam footrest underneath the carpet to test fit the plastic footrest, it fits nicely but I forgot to get a threaded sleeve nut to fit the footrest onto the existing stud attached on the floor. The stud is a bit shot to screw a nut but I will try Morville's idea to put a threaded sleeve to secure it. I'll try to source a sleeve nut today and keep you guys posted how it goes. Thanks to Agent (for the diagram and part numbers) and to Morville (for the sleeve nut idea). Thanks for all your help guys.
                      Awesome! I'm having the same issue. Can you please post a picture of the finished installation too?

Thanks
                      Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• Hatto
                        Valued Member
                        • Nov 2013
                        • Mandurah WA

Well there ya go. There actually is a thread for EVERYTHING! That foot rest (or lack of) has bugged me too. Didn't give it much thought though. Will have to get me one of them.
                        Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
                        ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• Pajero26
                          • Feb 2014
                          • Sydney

Originally posted by geopaj View Post
                          Awesome! I'm having the same issue. Can you please post a picture of the finished installation too?

Thanks
                          Will do, I'm still looking for a sleeve nut, once I have finished the installation I will take a photo and post it in here
                          Black Pajero VRX 2014, Bonnet and Headlight Protector, DVD headrest, tow bar, BLACKVUE DR650GW-2CH Dash Cam

Comment

• Dicko1
                            Valued Member
                            • Dec 2014
                            • Cairns, FNQ

Yep..I,m gunna get me one them new fangled things for me leftus foot...

cheers
                            Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• geopaj
                              Valued Member
                              • Jul 2007
                              • Adelaide

Originally posted by Pajero26 View Post
                              Will do, I'm still looking for a sleeve nut, once I have finished the installation I will take a photo and post it in here
                              Would a threaded rod joiner work? They're easily available from any bolt/fixing supplier.
                              Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• Bogger
                                Unregistered as asked
                                • May 2011

What size is thread ? A sleave nut from wiper arms may do the trick ?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X