• Show
Clear All
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

Wooramel woes

A trip up through the Mid West.

What the hell have I done, it seems every trip now I have to deal with some drama.

part I below, but the woes continue later on too

MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys
  • insect_eater
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2015
    • Canberra

Seriously, you should be contracted as vehicle and accessory test driver!! Trying not to give anything away, there is no shock about the first problem (just back luck, like a few others with similar gear), but the second looks very nasty. Looking forward to the next installment.
    NX GLX manual, T13, XD9000, Koni RAID, Ultragauge, ISI carrier, pioneer platform, Lithium auxillary

Comment

• greybeard
      • Jan 2008
      • WA

But the million $ question, 'how are the cv boots going'?

Comment

• Nab
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2012
        • Perth

Nice video, I think you ran over a black cat somewhere...
        SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
        NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• sharkcaver
          • May 2009
          • Perth

Originally posted by greybeard View Post
          But the million $ question, 'how are the cv boots going'?
          Ha, funny you ask. I got a phone call from mits somewhere out there where I had coverage asking me about bringing the vehicle in for the next service. I told them, like I did my dealership, they will never see my vehicle again unless I get some action on this boot issue. The girl said she would forward my thoughts onto customer service, I asked them to email, because trying to make contact via phone is all but useless. Guess what, now 9 days later from that call and still no email.

Mits can get stuffed. Mits customer service is nothing short of a bad joke. And my dealer is a willing participant. The joke be on me.
          MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Dicko1
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2014
            • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
            Ha, funny you ask. I got a phone call from mits somewhere out there where I had coverage asking me about bringing the vehicle in for the next service. I told them, like I did my dealership, they will never see my vehicle again unless I get some action on this boot issue. The girl said she would forward my thoughts onto customer service, I asked them to email, because trying to make contact via phone is all but useless. Guess what, now 9 days later from that call and still no email.

Mits can get stuffed. Mits customer service is nothing short of a bad joke. And my dealer is a willing participant. The joke be on me.

It makes you wonder why the hell Mitsubishi dont give a stuff about customer relationships.. Considering this is a Mitsy vehicle forum and given the huge number of negative statements from vehicle owners, if it was my business I,d want to know why we have such a shit reputation with regards to dealership and warranty issues. Then again I would care what a customer would want and therefore try to assist....not just be a greedy bastard and have the holy dollar as my business logo. Feel sorry for those that have limited mechanical knowledge and have to rely on dealership honesty.

Another good vid Sharkcaver.
            Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• crash486
              • Jan 2018
              • Blackheath, NSW

In the US, Fiat Chrysler have adopted a Jeep Cares program. They actively monitor the forums , participate by offering an escalation path for issues not being appropriately addressed by dealers.
              Regardless of what you think of the brand, it's a positive thing.
              Mitz , or in fact most brands should do this but of course will just site cost as areason for not doing so.

Crash486

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
                Valued Member
                • Aug 2016
                • Greater Sydney

Originally posted by crash486 View Post
                In the US, Fiat Chrysler have adopted a Jeep Cares program. They actively monitor the forums , participate by offering an escalation path for issues not being appropriately addressed by dealers.
                Regardless of what you think of the brand, it's a positive thing.
                Mitz , or in fact most brands should do this but of course will just site cost as areason for not doing so.

Crash486

They don't do it in Australia because they know we have piss weak laws and they can and do get away with it.

This case involves legal costs of $10s of thousands to be sorted through.

Comment

• crash486
                  • Jan 2018
                  • Blackheath, NSW

Read that link. Very interesting $235k paid for a vehicle and the dealerships involved were incapable of diagnosing / correcting the problem.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Comment

• sharkcaver
                    • May 2009
                    • Perth

The journey continues, but not without more woes;

My Journeys

Comment

• greybeard
                      • Jan 2008
                      • WA

I'm getting worried about you Shane. Everything you touch seems to turn to crap lately. I'd be real careful having a wee just in case you break something.

Comment

• sharkcaver
                        • May 2009
                        • Perth

Originally posted by greybeard View Post
                        I'm getting worried about you Shane. Everything you touch seems to turn to crap lately. I'd be real careful having a wee just in case you break something.
                        I hear ya. No more than 3 shakes for sure

My Journeys

Comment

• sharkcaver
                          • May 2009
                          • Perth

9 days and 3000 K's comes to an end

My Journeys

Comment

• RUGGA
                            Valued Member
                            • Nov 2014
                            • Adelaide

"That time of day" ---------- This too shall pass, brother
                            02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• sharkcaver
                              • May 2009
                              • Perth

Trip write up finally completed.....

October 23-31 With 10 days up my sleeve and my partner in crime, Warren all lined up to come, we had to formulate a plan to visit some mor...

My Journeys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X