• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHAL2010
    • Mar 2019
    • SYDNEY

catch can bracket

Does anyone sell the catch can brackets separately to suit the pb? I already have can off my old car and dont want to pay $400 for a few hoses and a bracket. Cheers
  • amec
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2015
    • Wamberal

I have only seen it sold in a kit.
    I made my own with some 25mm flat bar, mounts to the airbox mounts.
    PC Challenger. TJM bar and winch. Dual battery with Redarc dc-dc, Redarc trailer brake controller. USB outlets everywhere, Uniden UH5060 UHF, $0.45 EGR mod. Lovells springs and Bilstein shocks For 50mm lift. LED spotties. MM 4X4 Automate. Airtec snorkel, Hancook dynapro, Bushskinz skid plates x3 + side steps.Torqit peddle thing. Torqit Power Module.

Comment

• stevefisho
      • Sep 2019
      • Boronia

D1 SPEC can brackets fit up perfectly into existing holes (threaded) using supplied bolts located at or near the fuel primer.
      Unfortunately with a dual battery system this location becomes redundant.
      After dual system was fitted the guys at Piranha Off Road relocated over to the air box side with a new bracket and shorter piping.
      Ease of access to drain has improved out of sight.. No skinning of knuckles and sight tube is just a glance and you see all.

Steve.
      2015 Challenger LS auto. Grey. First reg 2017. traded up from a 2013 Triton GLXR. 265/65 R17 General Grabber on factory alloys.Twin roof top Solar, Piranha quad battery system (1 crank + 3 aux = 500 amps) 2000/4000 inverter, 70 ltr Ever-cool fridge freezer,Microwave, electric kettle, Light force 210's with extra pair of 180's should my ego take over, GME UHF.. Future additions 14000lb winch and 40mm suspension,23ZERO awning, light weight alloy wheels. Town car is a 2.2 Diesel ASX AWD

Comment

• stevefisho
        • Sep 2019
        • Boronia

D1 SPEC locating bracket (stock) ..'NO dual battery system

Originally posted by CHAL2010 View Post
        Does anyone sell the catch can brackets separately to suit the pb? I already have can off my old car and dont want to pay $400 for a few hoses and a bracket. Cheers
        Attached Files
        Last edited by stevefisho; 30-09-19, 11:09 AM.
        2015 Challenger LS auto. Grey. First reg 2017. traded up from a 2013 Triton GLXR. 265/65 R17 General Grabber on factory alloys.Twin roof top Solar, Piranha quad battery system (1 crank + 3 aux = 500 amps) 2000/4000 inverter, 70 ltr Ever-cool fridge freezer,Microwave, electric kettle, Light force 210's with extra pair of 180's should my ego take over, GME UHF.. Future additions 14000lb winch and 40mm suspension,23ZERO awning, light weight alloy wheels. Town car is a 2.2 Diesel ASX AWD

Comment

• stevefisho
          • Sep 2019
          • Boronia

D1 SPEC.. 'NO dual battery system..
          Attached Files

Comment

• Last Mohican
            • Mar 2016
            • Sydney

I got a deal last week on E-bay , it was the western filters catch can kit complete with brackets , hoses etc for $285 using a promo code.
            December/2015 PC LS Challenger (last one)

Comment

• lewie15
              • Sep 2019
              • Whyalla

Originally posted by Last Mohican View Post
              I got a deal last week on E-bay , it was the western filters catch can kit complete with brackets , hoses etc for $285 using a promo code.
              Do you have a link to the E-bay store you bought it from? I was about to buy through Western Filters for $305.
              2012 PB Challenger.

Comment

• Last Mohican
                • Mar 2016
                • Sydney

same place but e-bay store. code was PADDLE but may off ended now

Comment

• lewie15
                  • Sep 2019
                  • Whyalla

Originally posted by Last Mohican View Post
                  same place but e-bay store. code was PADDLE but may off ended now
                  Was about to purchase through Western Filters and got a pop up offering me a discount code on first order (10$), so ended up getting the catch can for $274. Happy days!
                  2012 PB Challenger.

Comment

• Last Mohican
                    • Mar 2016
                    • Sydney

Originally posted by lewie15 View Post
                    Was about to purchase through Western Filters and got a pop up offering me a discount code on first order (10$), so ended up getting the catch can for $274. Happy days!
                    Yeah sorry I got the same deal, received it on Friday and very happy with the quality of it all .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X