• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stumagoo
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Perth WA S.O.R

Paj Club WA go to Harvey

so a few of us hit the Brunswick tracks on saturday and then spent a bit of time around the Harvey dam / Harris River forest on sunday Here are some pics (Not a photographer here just sharing), the first lot are around the Dam on sunday

The following 2 are of me but taken by another club member from Brunswick track on saturday

There will be vids coming up from other members which I will link to as they become available
    1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
    *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
    1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back
  • Hatto
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2013
    • Mandurah WA

Looks like awesome fun. Thanks for posting. Would love to get out to Brunswick 4x4 tracks. Not sure I'd tackle them this time of year though without mud terrains, lockers and a winch. On the to do list for the dryer months though.
    Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
    ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• stumagoo
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2014
      • Perth WA S.O.R

we had 6 cars go through the brunswick section, 2 had winches. 2 (including me) had no diff locks at all. and the climb on the last pic (we had met up with a couple of others by then) only 3 cars got up. second up had a winch and winched us up. yep me included - only spot we needed it though.
      1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
      1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• Hatto
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2013
        • Mandurah WA

Oh righto. That's good to know. I'd seen photos of the brunswick 4x4 track in winter and it just look like one of those 35's, lockers and winch tracks in places. A couple of my mates and me have winches so might give it a go sooner rather than later... IF I can find the time!
        Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
        ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• stumagoo
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2014
          • Perth WA S.O.R

So my Vid is together - sorry for the amatureness of it all taken on a flat phone so most of it had to be in the car with the charger on and of course the mount would not stop shaking but here you all are - And I can assure you all there are better ones in the works

Comment

• stumagoo
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2014
            • Perth WA S.O.R

next Vid is available - this is from one of the other guys, he has heaps more experience and better gear (ie not a phone) than me for recording

Paj Club weekend in Brunswick and Harvey.We had a great mix of cars including swb and lwb, and every Generation (1-4). Some had lockers, some didn't. Some ha...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X