• Show
Clear All
  • csimic
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Maitland

oil catch can NT DID VRX Wagon

Hi,

I am sorry I do not understand what the Provent oil catch can is all about will it make my auto diesel 68,000km Paj go better? Where does it go and what does it do. I had my husband block off the egr valve with a Chip It plate, but it seems looking at their site that they have gone bust, so they will not help me.

If it is good and makes my Paj go better I want one, Janelle
    2010 Pajero VRX auto wagon, Cooper A/T 3's, 40mm lift, Lovells, Bilsteins, Polyair bags, Factory Nudge bar, driving lights, dual air cond, DVD player (rear) Hayman Reese Super Heavy Duty Tow bar, Bushskinz front/intercooler and engine sump, Polaris towing camera system, Clearview Mirrors, tows 2013 dual axle Jayco Outback Discovery Caravan. Redlec battery shutoff, Polaris HUD speedo. 400LMT Navman GPS. GME 88 channel UHF Radio. Bendix Stealth 4WD Disc Pads
  • awill4wd
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2008
    • Pakenham, Melbourne

Janelle, it won't make your Paj go any better.
    What it does is filter out oil that gets fed into the engine via the breather hose.
    It is the oil and the EGR exhaust that forms the tar like substance that blocks our inlet manifolds.
    I have an oil catch can I built myself to prevent the oil going through my inlet system.
    Regards Andrew.
    2019 MR Triton bog stock at the moment but that will change.

Comment

• markc
      • Oct 2007
      • Brisbane Sth East

Hi Janelle
      Have a look at my link under the NW section for oil catch cans.
      I can confirm they will help with giving less problems due to inlet manifold carbon build up but you wont get a power increase as such.
      You will ensure the pajero's doesn't decline over time though :-)
      Cheers Mark
      Last edited by markc; 15-03-14, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X