• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andythiing
    • May 2019
    • Adelaide Hills

Shorty NT X

Hi all and thanks for adding me to the group. Recently purchased my first Paj after having been a long term land cruiser owner. Decided to downsize a bit now the kids are older and then fell in love with SWB Pajero look and feel. Purchased a MY 09 Diesel NT X. 3 owner with only 130k on the clock. Has had some tasteful and practical 4wd mods predominantly by first owner. Have already booked in a ARB commercial bar and snorkel to be fitted in coming weeks. Just got back from first decent black top trip to collect our new 2007 penguin outback from Melbourne - towed beautifully. Now prepping for first adventure road trip to Fraser Island and glass house mountains with friends in July. I’ll start a seperate thread on the car work. Really looking forward to learning a lot and perhaps meeting a few fellow owners.

Cheers Andy
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Andythiing; 09-05-19, 06:50 AM. Reason: Add pic
    SWB Pajero NT X diesel auto
    2 inch lift
    ARB bar and snorkel
    Bushskinz bashplates and sliders
  • aussieintas
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2013
    • Sorell, Tasmania

Welcome bud, love a swb!
    2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
    88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
    92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
    92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
    99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
    95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
    08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• geopaj
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2007
      • Adelaide

Nice shorty and welcome
      Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• DID Dash
        • Aug 2016
        • Australia

Nice choice of car and camper, had an NS ‘R’ shorty from new for about 5 years. Still have fond memories of it. Family out grew it, otherwise might still be with me.
        17MY Pajero Sport, Factory Towbar, King Springs KCRS-23/Pedders 5899 Cones, 265/70R17 A/T's for the rough trips.

Comment

• Andythiing
          • May 2019
          • Adelaide Hills

Thanks for the welcome. I’m now in the process of working out how to fit everything in to the paj and Jayco Penguin after having the space of the land ruined and a 17ft pop top - can’t believe how much junk we had stored in our old set up - feels like I’m in one of those tiny house shows my wife likes to watch 😂
          SWB Pajero NT X diesel auto
          2 inch lift
          ARB bar and snorkel
          Bushskinz bashplates and sliders

Comment

• DID Dash
            • Aug 2016
            • Australia

When I upgraded my camper a few years back I laid everything stored in the old one in the garage in 3 piles. Regularly used, rarely used and never used ( just incase pile). I packed the regularly and rarely used items in the new camper and stored the rest in the shed. Never missed them 2 years on and saved 12 kg. Few weeks ago did a bit of a sort through again and discarded a few more kilos from the rarely used kit which were not used in 2 years stored in the new camper. I reckon a lot of us carry too much. Happy with my weight saving as almost all of it was stored forward and came off the towball weight. Be brutal and enjoy life in the Shorty and Penguin. We used to tour in the shorty 2 up / no trailer before kids.
            17MY Pajero Sport, Factory Towbar, King Springs KCRS-23/Pedders 5899 Cones, 265/70R17 A/T's for the rough trips.

Comment

• 98NL GL
              • Oct 2011
              • Cairns

Nice Shorty for sure and a NT too. Not many of them usually for sale.
              XSWAT 1998 NL GL, 3.5L MANUAL, 2" OME 50 mm Lift, MAXXIS 751 33X12.5R15 on CSA N26 RIMS with -11 OFFSET, UNIDEN UHF, NARVA 175 SPOTTIES, AIRCON & RADIO/CD,......CONVERTED to SEVEN SEATER, Manual Hubs (ex tritton)
              1990 NG SWB 2.5 TDI AUTO JAPAN IMPORT, 33s, LIGHT BAR, GEN 2 IDLER & PITMAN ARMS. PLANS - Dual Battery.
              1999 NL SWB 2.8 TDI AUTO JAPAN IMPORT, INVECS TIPTRONIC AUTOMATIC GEARBOX, ARB BULLBAR, DUAL BATTERY, SPOTTIES, ROOF RACK.
              2016 MY16 PAJERO GLX AUTO DID GRAPHITE COLOR STOCK

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X