• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SINISTR
    • Sep 2009
    • Bennett Springs, Perth

Perth: new to Pajeros with NW VRX

Hi guys, thought I’d make an intro.. have been on for a while since owning a Triton back in the day.

After owning a Discovery3 and a BMW X5 - I’m back in a Mitsi which we picked up today.
    Champagne coloured 2013 MW VRX with 51000km, came across from QLD according to the service book and has been meticulously maintained (60000km service already done).

I’m looking at a set of rubber floor mats for it (found a set already), cargo liner and will fit my pioneer rack (left over from the D3).

Look forward to having some fun with the car.

Cheers
    Mike
    Attached Files
  • Keithyv
    Valued Member
    • May 2018
    • Perth

Nice one!
    I have the same colour NW GLX-R but is a 2014.
    Mine has the 17" wheels but the same nudge-bar (But I have spotlights)
    Welcome aboard!
    2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
    MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

• SINISTR
      • Sep 2009
      • Bennett Springs, Perth

Originally posted by Keithyv View Post
      Nice one!
      I have the same colour NW GLX-R but is a 2014.
      Mine has the 17" wheels but the same nudge-bar (But I have spotlights)
      Welcome aboard!
      Thanks mate, pretty happy with it and I’m sure it will be great!

I’ve got a couple spotlights in the garage from an old car but not sure if a light bar may be a better idea down the track.

Dashmat bought this arvo, floor mats soon and cargo liner as well, roof rack and that’s all the necessities done

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X