• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Freedom70
    • May 2018
    • Victoria

New Member & My First Pajero

Hi,

I’m new to the forum and bought my first Pajero a couple of weeks ago to replace my 80 Series Landcruiser Sahara.

The main thing I wanted was a good tow vehicle and something reliable so I could explore remote areas.

After a lot of research, I decided on a Pajero and ended up buying a 2014 NW VRX. The Pajero I bought had belonged to my friend’s father who died last year. It was already set up with most things I wanted such as a bull bar, auxiliary fuel tank, dual battery, rear airbags, Redarc brake controller & UHF radio.

I’ve always done my own servicing and repairs but never owned a diesel before so I’ve got a bit of learning to do. I’ve been reading as much as I can to get an idea of servicing, maintenance, etc. Posts on this forum have really helped as there is so much information available from some very switched on people, so thanks heaps to the forum members. I hope in time I’ll also be able to contribute some knowledge to the forum.

Now I just have to get out and explore this great country of ours.
    2014 NW VRX 3.2 DID
  • pfbranco
    • Jun 2013
    • Adelaide

Welcome on board.

Show some pic of your rig when you have the time.
    2000 NM Exceed 3.5 V6 Manual

Comment

• Keithyv
      Valued Member
      • May 2018
      • Perth

As a fellow new Pajero owner (NW GLX-R owned for 2 weeks) welcome aboard!
      There’s a LOT of good information to be had here..
      2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
      MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

• Freedom70
        • May 2018
        • Victoria

Thanks for the welcome and this is my Pajero.

2014 NW VRX 3.2 DID

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X