• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wazznt
    • May 2015
    • Western Vic

Originally posted by Josooowa View Post
    Thanks for the information. I wish there were more petrol versions available. My NP is getting due for replacement however I am not a great fan of diesel. In reality, it seems that the only real Australian option is a V8 5.6 Nissan Patrol (Toyota is not an option for me)....

2004 NP 3.8V6M

Whats wrong with diesel ? ,If your towing anything of size with the V8 nissan I hope you have deep pockets ,or its going to hurt .
    NT Exceed ,almost stock .

Comment

• jimster99
      • Jan 2019
      • UK

So as a quick update, the change of seasons sorted out this problem for me! In Feb when it was 10 degrees c, the tyre pressure monitor light came on. As soon as it got to be spring and hot (35 degree c) the tyre pressure monitor light went out. So I guess the answer is that the tyre monitors like the tyres to be very slightly over-pressurised and then they'll stop bothering you!

Comment

• Ozzz
        • May 2019
        • Brisbane

Originally posted by old Jack View Post
        100% agree, TPMS have been mandatory in all new vehicles since 2008 in the USA and 2012 in the EU countries. Australia will eventually catch up, particularly as we no longer make cars locally and cars are globally sourced, best guess would be sometime between 2020 and 2025.

OJ.
        I was chasing commodore few years back. I felt quite upset about the death of car industry. Now we are getting whatever has been thrown to us. I am quite glad that I finally have bought the Paj before it ends. Many cars are well overpriced here comparing to other countries.
        Last edited by Ozzz; 27-08-19, 01:28 PM.
        My20 Nx Gls Graphite | Tow Bar| Plates Sum,Trans&Rear| Munji Egr| Provent Catch Can| Automate Pro| Rock Slider| Paddle Shift| 265 70 r17 Goodyear Silenttrac| Koni 90&88 plus Kings| Tuningkit Race​​​​​

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X