Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Forum Meets / Where to Go!

Forum Meets / Where to Go! Forum get togethers. Tracks done. Tracks to do.

Old 28-11-13

Default EOI: (WA) Powerlines trip Dec 14th

Expression of interest for the Sat 14th of Dec to goto powerlines 4wd track in Mundaring WA. Meeting at Dome mundaring 10:30, for 11am departure. Cheers,

Ben

Disclaimer:

"Subject to any insurance cover organised by the Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria ["the Club"], the Club accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising directly or indirectly from attending any trips advertised on this web-site. Forum members and other accompanying persons undertaking these trips do so at their own risk and should make their own enquiries as to any insurance cover. Trip participants acknowledge that in the event of inappropriate behaviour, the designated Trip Leader is entitled to ask the offending person or persons to leave. It is acknowledged by Forum members and other trip participants that the Pajero 4WD Club & the Pajero Club Public Forum web-site provides a forum for trips as a community service, and, whilst every care is taken by the Trip Leader, is not intended to convey any responsibility for the trips themselves on the part of the Club"

Last edited by Gus; 28-11-13 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Added Disclaimer
Old 28-11-13
Valued Member

Hey Ben, I'm out - got a boating trip booked for that day. Shame as I haven't been up to the powerlines in ages and it's a great day out.

I think you might need to put the disclaimer on any forum meet threads. Someone from the admin team can probably confirm that. You should be able to copy it off one of the other previous threads pretty easily.
2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Last edited by Nik; 29-11-13 at 02:04 AM.
Old 28-11-13
Valued Member

Put me down as a maybe at this stage. Haven't been up to the powerlines yet and keen for a look.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |
Old 28-11-13
Valued Member

Put me down as a maybe too.. I have to fix my bash plates and the damage to the drive line I did last trip before I can confirm...

Getting close to christmas. It will be hot up there..

9000lbs Winch (Arrived - Now needs to be installed)
Old 28-11-13
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfella78 View Post
Getting close to christmas. It will be hot up there..
Is exactly why I'll be lying on a beach next to my car somewhere - got a two rocks run already booked it

Now pending: Nothing
Old 28-11-13

I'm keen pending surprise xmas parties that may crop up.
Old 29-11-13
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paj man View Post
Is exactly why I'll be lying on a beach next to my car somewhere - got a two rocks run already booked it

Good point.. A Preston beach run might be in order...

9000lbs Winch (Arrived - Now needs to be installed)
Old 30-11-13

Am keen for a meet up/run with fellow Pajero owners. Busy this side of Christmas though so maybe after or into the new year.
Old 30-11-13

Yes I can go after the 14th also, i've just organised for this date with a few other people already. I'd certainly like to see how the Challenger goes against the Pajero owners
Old 01-12-13
Valued Member

I'm out for any trips until next year, heading the the states over Christmas and new years and pretty busy start to the year with work
2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com