Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 3 Pajero

Generation 3 Pajero NM - NP Models 2000 - 2006

Old 10-06-18

Default 05 gen 3 pajero extendable mirrors

hey guys i recently purchased extendable mirrors to suit my big rig. ( the paj ) from https://www.outbackequipment.com.au/...ado-2012~43744
and the ones they sent me have different wiring plug. Now ive tried calling and emailing and started a dispute with them all with no response..
Anyone have a wiring diagram for the mirrors so i can swap these plugs over?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mirrorplug.jpg (167.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Pajmirrorplug.jpg (146.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 20180610_072557.jpg (153.3 KB, 18 views)
Old 10-06-18

Once you cut the plug you can forget about all and any future claims, even if not related to the plug.
If you payed by PayPal or credit card, dispute the payment and have it reversed and that will get them answering your questions quicker. Disputes are a slow process but it's the cleanest way to go about it.
Old 28-06-18

What was the end result??
Old 29-06-18

Default 05 gen 3 pajero extendable mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomaz299 View Post
hey guys i recently purchased extendable mirrors to suit my big rig. ( the paj ) from https://www.outbackequipment.com.au/...ado-2012~43744

and the ones they sent me have different wiring plug. Now ive tried calling and emailing and started a dispute with them all with no response..

Clearview mirrors, via Clearviews site they refer to models with integrated side indicator and those without. I chose to buy with knowing our model Paj does not have integrated indicators and cut the plug that came with the mirrors which is for a later model Paj.
I rewired with new plug and ran an additional wire from the correct indicator wire through the door to the new plug to have the indicator on the Mirror working.

Havenít looked at outbacks site in detail, if their site does not advise their is a difference between mirrors older versus newer models you would have a case for refund/exchange as mentored earlier provided the wires/plugs have not been cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oct 2005 NP Diesel Auto, Roof Racks, Redark Brake controler, Tobar, Rear Suspension Air Bags, Turbo Timer, Oricom UHF030 CB, ARB Bar, Warn 10000 Magnum Winch, Old Man Emu 2" Kit, Bushskinz Cooller, Sump, Transmission and Transfer Bash Plates, Tigerz11 Rear Awning and Net, Tigerz11 side Awning, Dual Batteries, Cooper AT3s, home made steel rack, rear home made Draws, Donaldson 3 micron second fuel filter, ERG blank, all breathers extended and Integra side steps.
Old 30-06-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomaz299 View Post
Just in case you still may need this....Pajero.jpg
Old 30-07-18

Exclamation mirror wiring

I hace same problem
purchased mirrors from OCAM 4x4
where did you get plugs for the 5 pin socket
cheers
Robert
Old 10-08-18

Default Mirror connection

Where can you pick up the wire for the blinkers to run through the door to the blinkers in mirrors have wired the mirror blinker wires to to a plug that matches the early pajero socket so need to wire to pins 1 and 2 in the socket

Rob

Last edited by roblyn; 10-08-18 at 10:28 PM.