Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-1 Pajero

Generation 4-1 Pajero NS Model 2006 - 2009

Old 10-06-18

Default Mounting 7in Spotties on number NS 2008 DID

Hi.
I want to mount a pair of 7in Spotties to the front of my car. A bull bar is on the cards in the near future but I'm the meantime I need to find a way to mount them on the front bumber. I know that there are brackets etc that fit using the license plate screw mounts. But I can't find any examples of them being used on a Pajero.
Any thoughts?
Old 10-06-18
Valued Member

i am contemplating exactly the same thing.I was think of a bracket(s) that poke out through the grill.I dont find high beam too bad but at times i wounder if my lights are even on(low beam)

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"
Old 13-06-18

Are you considering one like this ? http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/Pro...iversal/219098
Not sure about your Pajero, but where the numberplate screws into the hole in the bumper it is very flimsy on mine and Im not sure if it could support the weight of the spotlights.

I purchased a 2nd hand nudge bar for $100 a year or so ago and have made use of this to mount the 9" Spot lights and UHF Aerial.
Old 13-06-18
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mromilio View Post
Are you considering one like this ? http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/Pro...iversal/219098
Not sure about your Pajero, but where the numberplate screws into the hole in the bumper it is very flimsy on mine and Im not sure if it could support the weight of the spotlights.

I purchased a 2nd hand nudge bar for $100 a year or so ago and have made use of this to mount the 9" Spot lights and UHF Aerial.
agreed,,the number plate mount is pretty flimsy even for a number plate..Just inside the grill there are a number of bolts that i am gonna have a better look at a bracket coming out through the grill

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"
Old 14-06-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiNTPajero View Post
agreed,,the number plate mount is pretty flimsy even for a number plate..Just inside the grill there are a number of bolts that i am gonna have a better look at a bracket coming out through the grill
Agreed. Looking out for a nudge bar.